Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Almost every team in the NFL has their fanbase organizing.  It's breathtaking.

I kind-of wish some of the money would be diverted to CPR-training organizations.

Realistically, this is is more money, too quickly, than Hamlin's small charity can probably put to use.

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Agreed, but if it ends up both coaches having to tell the league to FO then it MUST be the end of Goodell 

Tend to agree but not positive about it.

There have been several instances of guys being paralyzed coming off the field with the games completing.  Making a decision from 800 miles away could see how Goodell & his staff didn't fully understand the emotion of the moment.  Seeing the player hooked up to the AED is way more traumatic to the guys right there.

He'll get roasted for it, but not positive it's justified.   (Though it may very well be.)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I kind-of wish some of the money would be diverted to CPR-training organizations.

Realistically, this is is more money, too quickly, than Hamlin's small charity can probably put to use.

Anyone can get CPR training if they want it, local Red Cross and many fire departments offer them. Give the charity a chance, I get the feeling they'll find a way to spread the love

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just when ESPN was at the peak of coverage with Van Pelt, they bring in Stephen A. Smith to open his piehole.

Oh really I missed that. But, then again I’m glad can’t stand that loud mouth tool. He needs a :baby:

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

In fact, it’s sort of a potential disaster.  People who don’t know how to manage significant sums of money suddenly getting $1m+ usually doesn’t end well.  Hopefully the team steps in to assist.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Tend to agree but not positive about it.

There have been several instances of guys being paralyzed coming off the field with the games completing.  Making a decision from 800 miles away could see how Goodell & his staff didn't fully understand the emotion of the moment.  Seeing the player hooked up to the AED is way more traumatic to the guys right there.

He'll get roasted for it, but not positive it's justified.   (Though it may very well be.)

But no one has ever had CPR and an AED hooked up to him on the field, in front of his teammates and the world before

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

I wouldn’t  expect a Cincy cop to know who Stefon Diggs is.

That why love Diggs, Allen, Hyde, poyer, white, Morse, etc… we got real leaders on this team. Culture McDermott and beane created of family is amplified even more. Got to love and respect Diggs. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3