Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

6 hours ago, mead107 said:

Damar Hamlin
Toy drive he started has jumped to close to $750,000 he wanted to raise $2,500

Went from 3.185 Mill at 5:55 this morning (5 is the number for grace BTW) to 3.193mill at 6.09am. People are amazing when a mans life is on the line.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

The Guy In Pants

I don't know about anyone else but while watching that; I sat there on the couch in tears as that whole "You never know when it's going to happen" literally played out right in front of us.

Thankfully he received the immediate care he needed. 30 seconds could have made all the difference. Medically inducing him into the state they did will allow his body to focus repair in all the right places. The human body is a marvelous and powerful creation. But; it's limitations are exposed when divine timing is involved. Praying he recovers and throwing a blanket prayer for all those who aren't doing well right now around the world. Perspective. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3
  • Love 1

Because this is a prayer thread I will share this. When I go through troubling times such as this I normally just shut myself off and enter into a place of worship and prayer. This is my Prayer for Damar this morning. Let the Master touch him and rewrite his future through this all. Let him also rewrite yours. Blessings. Praying the Master and my Savior, Jesus, touch him and each of you today and throughout this troubling time. Blessings! 

https://youtu.be/olIclnfnoVo

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Wow just wow. Speechless and very sad. Hope and praying for speedy recovery. Absolutely frightening. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

“As a medical professional” He is divulging protected health information on Twitter? Yeah ok. I doubt this guy is anything other than another internet moron trying to stir the pot and garner some attention.

Yeah that sounds sketchy

If he really administered the vax, or any other treatment for that matter, Tweeting about it is a violation of prefessional/medical ethics

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, devnull said:

Yeah that sounds sketchy

If he really administered the vax, or any other treatment for that matter, Tweeting about it is a violation of prefessional/medical ethics

yep, highly doubt that’s a legit person. 

• Like 1

Everyone using Twitter, please be careful. There are unscrupulous websites out there trying to promote a leaked video of last night's on field happenings. They are using the #BillsMafia hash to make it viral. Do not click the link. It is a malicious site with malware looking to infect you.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

Found this and dont know if this is true or not. If so not goodScreenshot_20230103-071235_Twitter.thumb.jpg.a3f1d4ae2b5c6600383634c47a6afd6b.jpg 

"Dr Benjamin Eidelman" is not a medical doctor.  And his most recent tweet is from Dec. 22.

I'm as positive as I can be that the above is a fake.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Can we take the Hamlin/Covid talk to either an existing thread in the politics forum or a new thread?

It is unfortunate that people exist that exploit every opportunity to push an agenda in a crisis. From this Chiefs fan my heart goes out to The Bills community and this young man and his family. Waking up this morning I just want to be a better husband, father and friend. The stress of everyday life pales in comparison to what his family is going through. Personally I believe in a higher power and know he watches over me. This morning my prayer was simply that god give comfort to this young man and his family regardless of how this situation unfolds. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 4
  • Love 4