Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Diggs is walking up to the hospital.  "I have to be here for my teammate."

I'm sorry, but reading this, I just have to snicker over the old "locker room cancer" story.

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 3

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

They are missing out if they don’t stop for a Zip Burger first! My must have meal when I get back. Not that far, at least it’s in the same state. The airport is in Kentucky! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm sorry, but reading this, I just have to snicker over the old "locker room cancer" story.

It's just more proof of how the media manipulates things, as if we needed another one.  He's been absolutely incredible since he was traded.

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's just the standard proof that you cannot prosecute war effectively from afar.  Humans refuse to learn this.

People just do not understand the nature of decision-making.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm surprised any would fly home tonight, though.

sometime you just need to go home and be with family

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Twitter was eviscerating the NFL and Goodell for how long it took. That and giving the teams 5 minutes to regroup.

I mean, I don’t know the details, but I think just pausing and waiting to gather your thoughts and emotions isn’t a bad thing at all.   When you take a little time, the right decision was made. 

I’m not going to criticize anyone unless I hear they were trying to force the game to play on. 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Would anyone else like to lead the next group prayer? @Cinga

Father, we come together as a family, a family in You as we lift one of Your Children to you in prayer. We ask you to be with him and his family, reach out Your healing hand, let Your Glory show through Damar, his family, friends and teammates in this time of need. We ask this Father, knowing You are Faithful and hear our prayers. All of this we ask, that it be Your will Father, in Jesus most Holy Name we pray.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 2
  • Love 2

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, mead107 said:

Damar Hamlin
Toy drive he started has jumped to close to $750,000 he wanted to raise $2,500

$939,902

• Love 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Father, we come together as a family, a family in You as we lift one of Your Children to you in prayer. We ask you to be with him and his family, reach out Your healing hand, let Your Glory show through Damar, his family, friends and teammates in this time of need. We ask this Father, knowing You are Faithful and hear our prayers. All of this we ask, that it be Your will Father, in Jesus most Holy Name we pray.

Amen.

• Love 2