Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

That's what I want to see, Jim Johnson's defense.

If Coach McD can bring that style intensely, it will definitely make a big difference. Hugely welcome to not see 25 yard completions against us on 3rd and 15 situations. 

• Cheers 1

15 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Oh welcome back. You are wrong.

Yeah, all right.

Sure looked fantastic against a backup OL.

gouged in the run, couldn't rush the passer. Hell, the whole team couldn't perform. You can make excuses all you like, but it'll be apparent this season that I'm right regarding the bengals.

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Yeah, all right.

gouged in the run, couldn't rush the passer. Hell, the whole team couldn't perform. You can make excuses all you like, but it'll be apparent this season that I'm right regarding the bengals.

Hopefully miller will be back, Floyd will make an impact, Hyde as well as the other injuries will help.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Hopefully miller will be back, Floyd will make an impact, Hyde as well as the other injuries will help.

I think the temperament of the D will be much more aggressive this year under McD. That’s what I’m expecting to see. GMBB has added some quality depth this offseason. A big Q for me is how will our Secondary gel. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

This SI article is something else...

32 Teams in 32 Days: It’s Now or Never for the Bills’ Super Bowl Window
Buffalo boasts a talented roster once again, but the team will have to buy in if Josh Allen & Co. want to break their streak of playoff losses.

The Buffalo Bills have hit a wall after back-to-back playoff seasons that ended in the divisional round.

It wasn’t that long ago that the Bills were the surging squad, with a bright future under quarterback Josh Allen and wide receiver Stefon Diggs. But now it seems their Super Bowl window is closing fast.

The Bills have gone backwards since losing the AFC title game to the Chiefs during the 2020 season. They then lost a thrilling divisional round game to the Chiefs the following season and were embarrassed by the Bengals in the same round last year.

</snip>

Perhaps it’s an exaggeration to say the Bills’ Super Bowl window is closing fast, but it sure seems that way with how the Diggs situation has developed in the past month.

</snip>

Biggest gamble this offseason: Making it work with Diggs
Toughest stretch of the season: Weeks 11 to 18
Breakout player to watch: Edge rusher Gregory Rousseau
Position of strength: Interior defensive line
Position of weakness: Cornerback
X-factor: RB James Cook
Sleeper fantasy pick: RB James Cook
Best bet: Take the over on Josh Allen’s 550.5 rushing yards

Final record: 11–6, second in AFC East

• O Rly 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
59 minutes ago, Ann said:

Buffalo boasts a talented roster once again, but the team will have to buy in if Josh Allen & Co. want to break their streak of playoff losses.

The Buffalo Bills have hit a wall after back-to-back playoff seasons that ended in the divisional round.

It wasn’t that long ago that the Bills were the surging squad, with a bright future under quarterback Josh Allen and wide receiver Stefon Diggs. But now it seems their Super Bowl window is closing fast.

The Bills have gone backwards since losing the AFC title game to the Chiefs during the 2020 season. They then lost a thrilling divisional round game to the Chiefs the following season and were embarrassed by the Bengals in the same round last year.

</snip>

Perhaps it’s an exaggeration to say the Bills’ Super Bowl window is closing fast, but it sure seems that way with how the Diggs situation has developed in the past month.

</snip>

Does the author of this even watch football?

• I don't know 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

58 minutes ago, Ann said:

</snip>

</snip>

Well, why bother to play the games even? I want to thank that “sportswriter” for The Bills won’t win a damn thing this year. Guess I’ll concentrate on carving duck decoys instead of wasting my time watching The Bills. 

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Does the author of this even watch football?

I would say no after reading that article. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The met with Dalvin Cook?

The Buffalo Bills have so much talent and over the last few years they have always come up just short in some of the most disappointing ways possible. After adding more talent in free agency and through the draft Josh Allen and the new weapons have the rest of the NFL terrified and they are looking to win a super bowl!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

</snip>

I stopped at "streak of playoff losses". 😕 

On 7/11/2023 at 8:16 AM, Joe said:

Yeah, all right.

I've said it repeatedly and will repeat it again: the easiest thing to predict in the NFL is failure. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1