Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

DeAndre Hopkins/[Permission to seek trade/Its now or never/Elvis] Released!

Figster

54 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

So much for "I wanna win".

Wow. Well, he got money and it is tough to blame him (or any of these guys) for wanting  💰. If invested correctly, they are set, their kids are set, and their grandchildren are set, for life. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Titans already had a better WR in AJ Brown in his prime

but didn't want to pay him

they wanted to get "younger"

now they fork over big money to an old, over the hill me first guy, who can't stay on the field without pharmaceutical  enhancements

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

MothersMilk
On 7/11/2023 at 1:00 PM, Ann said:

I doubt this is a surprise to anyone:

Added clip:

Lol... what is the point of having hair like that anyways. Hope he enjoys being in his crib in January.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

18 hours ago, Ann said:

Wow. Well, he got money and it is tough to blame him (or any of these guys) for wanting  💰. If invested correctly, they are set, their kids are set, and their grandchildren are set, for life. 

According to Spotrac.com, DeHop earned (guarantee money only)

2013-2017 - $6M

2017-2022 - $49M

2020- 2024 - $60M

So far $115M, not including another $25M with Tennessee.

First, the dude just needs to stick that shit in a freaking savings account and his great-grandchildren are covered for life.

Second, I absolutely wanted DeHop on this team, but that's because I had the wrong view of him. AD is 100% right. I may not be the brightest NFL dude, but I'm smart enough to know the Titans are not a DeHop away from a championship. It doesn't change the simple fact that when you stop King Henry, you stop Tannyhill.

Then what? They move to Malik mid-season? Or trade Malik and roll out Will Levis? Sounds like a great way to finish out your career, DHop.

In retrospect I am SO happy we didn't sign this dude. And I'm equally happy he didn't end up in KC. NE* didn't scare me, unless Mac Jones suddenly figured out how to throw a football that doesn't require every receiver to put their life on the line to catch it.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 5

It would have been a high price to pay for a very good player that is only incrementally better than Gabe Davis and one that would be targeted once every 6-7 plays.  That's assuming a healthy/happy Diggs.