Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

DeAndre Hopkins/[Permission to seek trade/Its now or never/Elvis] Released!

Figster

21 hours ago, Ann said:

Wow

He is almost unreal in his ability, or at least was, to haul in anything that enters his radius. Based on that ability alone, I think if getting him is at all an option, Beane has to do it.

The amount of mis-matches placed upon opposing defenses, with pretty much any combination of the weapons we would be able to run out on the field, would be significant. Having a 1a and 1b out there with Kincaid in the slot, Cook and/or Harris in the backfield would be guaranteed to be just about unstoppable.

If the DHop signing happens, Davis, Knox, Hines, Sherfield are going to be nice relief options and will serve to augment what we can and want to do (dont forget Gilliam either, he needs to be utilized more).

I would love, love, love to see a version of the K-Gun employed with those five weapons on the field. Get a defensive lineup out there you know you can exploit, and run the hurry-up. Don't let them swap out players, make them fake injuries and/or call time outs. Might be something that is better saved for later on in the season though.

I wasn't real inspired by our OC's play calling as the season progressed last year, hopefully this (if it happens), and a season under his belt helps. 

All of which is to say, yeah, gimme DHop!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 2

Seasons1992
2 hours ago, Shady said:

A tasty treat, for certain. 

As long as #17 is getting them the ball, that is. Start sliding, Josh.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He doesn’t want to win he just wants to get paid.  Can’t blame him.

• Like 3

Alaska Darin
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

He doesn’t want to win he just wants to get paid.  Can’t blame him.

It reads more like a rumor than anything concrete but if he runs to the money, it is what it is.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

It reads more like a rumor than anything concrete but if he runs to the money, it is what it is.

…..as long as he’s not with the Chiefs, I’m good. They can afford about what we can, I think I’ve read. Both smart front offices, so it could get interesting. 

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I mean... what if Watson was a byproduct of having DHop. And what if the Browns are unable to sign him and DeShaun stinks up the joint almost like he did last year. That wouldn't be a Jestiest thing, but it sure as hell would be a close second. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

SquirminThurman
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It think that means he looked at the teams 'in the hunt' and they could not afford a more 'modest' contract, so now he is 'big contract' hunting.

The nasty outlier with this is the Jets IMO. I think they still somehow have some cap room and he would be really dangerous with their young play makers and Aaron Rodgers.

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Think of how often it happens, that these people don't know shit.

I'd go to ChatGPT for better reporting, if I weren't still blackballed for that whole "You're an idiot" chat.

• Haha 5

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Think of how often it happens, that these people don't know shit.

I'd go to ChatGPT for better reporting, if I weren't still blueballed for that whole "You're an idiot" chat.:punchballs:

FIFY

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

46 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

That Kyler Murray contract might look really bad by the end of 2023.  

That Kyler Murray contract looked bad at the start of 2022

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1