Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

RFK Jr.

Foxx

1 minute ago, Ann said:

They already said nope.

Just now, Foxx said:

think the DNC has already come out and said with the incumbent running, they will not be holding debates. :facepalm:

So unsurprising.  They won't let Biden answer questions at a press conference.

I should have thought before I typed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

So unsurprising.  They won't let Biden answer questions at a press conference.

I should have thought before I typed.

Gonna be interesting to see what they do for R vs D.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
33 minutes ago, Foxx said:

think the DNC has already come out and said with the incumbent running, they will not be holding debates. :facepalm:

Okay, for once I'm ahead of the curve in my planning.

I'm creating an online AI called ChatJRB*, with a largely incoherent vocabulary of maybe 400 words, strung together randomly.  And I'll sell it to the RNC, so they can have their candidate debate it.

*Joseph Robinette Biden.  Did you know his middle name was "Robinette"?  He doesn't have dementia, he has late-stage CTE from being beat up as a teen for having the middle name "Robinette."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

I don't think the Dems plan on debating at all, even in the general. Especially if the R nominee is Trump. 

I'm waiting for them to realize that they don't have to cover Trump at all.

The news media decides what the news is.  They can decide Trump isn't news.  If they do...Trump's base will still hear him.  But no one else - not independents, not Democrats - would.  And Biden would probably beat him by something like a 60-40 margin.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Jabba The Hutt
12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The news media decides what the news is.  They can decide Trump isn't news.  If they do...Trump's base will still hear him.  But no one else - not independents, not Democrats - would.  And Biden would probably Cheat him by something like a 60-40 margin.

FIFY

On 4/26/2023 at 6:53 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The news media decides what the news is.  They can decide Trump isn't news.  If they do...Trump's base will still hear him.  But no one else - not independents, not Democrats - would.  And Biden would probably beat him by something like a 60-40 margin.

no coverage of Trump

no outrage from the masses

no Ds would actually vote

not enough Ds would go to the polls to support all of the fraudulent votes needed to beat Trump

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

no coverage of Trump

no outrage from the masses

no Ds would actually vote

There is that.

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

not enough Ds would go to the polls to support all of the fraudulent votes needed to beat Trump

But that's ridiculous.  D's in some urban districts already have more than 105% turnout.  You think they care about having enough turnout to cover the fraud?

I didn't think it was a "conspiracy" anymore.  I hope he has good security.

Robert Kennedy Jr. blames CIA for JFK assassination, fueling controversial claim

Democratic White House contender Robert Kennedy Jr. blames the CIA for the Nov. 22, 1963, assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy — proclaiming it “beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Kennedy made the bombshell accusation about a murder that’s sparked many conspiracy theories during an interview Sunday with John Catsimatidis on WABC 770 AM’s “Cats Roundtable.”

“There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point,” Kennedy said of JFK’s assassination in a motorcade in Dallas, Texas.

“The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder, and in the cover-up.”

</snip>

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Love 1
  • Boo 1

IDBillzFan

While we all know Kennedy is a long shot to even get a chance at a debate, it appears he enjoys being -- to steal a line from "The Music Man" -- the raspberry seed in Biden's wisdom tooth.

Interesting read.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

While we all know Kennedy is a long shot to even get a chance at a debate, it appears he enjoys being -- to steal a line from "The Music Man" -- the raspberry seed in Biden's wisdom tooth.

Interesting read.

Im pretty sure that outside of a corner of the internet, RFK Jr. isnt getting much main stream airplay, if any. Things have a way of percolating up into the consciousness of Joe and Betty Six-pack though, so good on him.

At this point, I just am enjoying watching him be a minor fly in the elites ointment.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

IDBillzFan
2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Weird. I would have expected him to appreciate the importance of this legislation to protect property owners from government overreach.

I guess that only matters where Covid is concerned with him.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1