Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

RFK Jr.

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

getting back to his Democrat roots

you can only dress them up for so long

The decision in Sackett v. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is "unanimous in result but very split in reasoning," explainedSlate's Mark Joseph Stern. "The upshot of Sackett is that, by a 5–4 vote, the Supreme Court dramatically narrows" which wetlands are covered by the Clean Water Act (CWA).

How big a &#%$ing idiot do you have to be to write this paragraph?  :classic_laugh:

• O Rly 1

On 5/26/2023 at 3:05 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

How big a &#%$ing idiot do you have to be to write this paragraph?  :classic_laugh:

Who is more foolish

The fool who wrote it or the fools who follow them

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Reconcile:

Evolved? Or pandering to whatever old time Democrats are left? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Am I going insane for really liking RFK Jr?  I feel like I must be missing something and am just waiting to look foolish.

Nope! I don't like most of his more liberal social policies, but foreign and border policy, along with his hatred of the deep state I can honestly say if he ends up the Democrat nominee I think for the first time in my voting life (1st was 1976) I would be comfortable with a Democrat winning the election. I see him as more your classic liberal than a modern progressive. Don't get me wrong, as long as it's Trump, Ramaswamy, DeSantis, or Scott for the Reps I won't even consider voting for him, but the others running? Maybe?

• Like 2

also just as important was JFK had authorized the US Treasury to print and issue its own money, with the intent of ending transactions with the Federal Reserve. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-jfk-was-deemed-threat-national-security

Having achieved a “breakthrough” after the Cuban Missile Crisis, Kennedy had decided that he was going to lead America in an entirely different direction from that of the national-security establishment. In his Peace Speech, Kennedy threw down the gauntlet against what had now become his enemy — the national-security establishment. Kennedy essentially declared an end to the Cold War racket and announced that henceforth Russia and the United States would live in peaceful coexistence. He declared an end to to the extreme anti-Russia hostility that the national-security establishment had inculcated in the American people, and he even praised the Soviet Union.

What would have happened if Kennedy had lived? The national-security establishment would have immediately become irrelevant and immaterial. They would have been left twiddling their thumbs, with nothing to do. Remember, after all, that the supposed threat from the Russian Reds was why the federal government was converted to a national-security state in the first place. Peaceful coexistence with the communist world would have meant no more justification for a national-security state. The Pentagon, the CIA, and the NSA would have been dismantled and America’s founding system of a limited-government republic would have been restored.

For its part, the military-intelligence establishment considered Kennedy to be a weak leader — a coward — an appeaser — Neville Chamberlain —  a traitor — a president who was leading America to doom at the hands of the communists. Kennedy was deemed to be a grave threat to national-security. As far as it was concerned, the national-security establishment had no choice but to do what was necessary to save America.

• Angry 1

10 minutes ago, devnull said:

Not a fan of harrassing people at home

Nor am I.  But I'm one of those "tired of losing to the leftists" people and it's time to fight back with their tactics. It starts with stuff like this, but it has to lead to better control of the world's biggest megaphone, something Elon and Rogan are actually doing.

Leftists remind me a bit of that prancing gay character in Con-Air. Surrounded by other prisoners, he's free and flamboyant. Once his posse starts to diminish, it doesn't take more than a slap across the face to make him run away and cry.

It's time to fight with their tactics. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4merper4mer
20 hours ago, devnull said:

Not a fan of harrassing people at home

I agree but it isn’t really much different than the unrelenting drive-by Twitter harassment by people like the Texans t shirt loon calling people conspiracy theorists and fascists and offering nothing specific whatsoever backing it up.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1