Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

RFK Jr.

Foxx

I’m very grateful that alert and fast-acting protectors from Gavin de Becker and Associates (GDBA) spotted and detained an armed man who attempted to approach me at my Hispanic Heritage speech at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre in Los Angeles tonight. The man, wearing two shoulder holsters with loaded pistols and spare ammunition magazines was carrying a U.S. Marshal badge on a lanyard and beltclip federal ID. He identified himself as a member of my security detail. Armed GDBA team members moved quickly to isolate and detain the man until LAPD arrived to make the arrest. I’m also grateful to LAPD for its rapid response.

I’m still entertaining a hope that President Biden will allow me Secret Service protection. I am the first presidential candidate in history to whom the White House has denied a request for protection.

• Like 1

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Assassination Scare | Heavily Armed Man Detained

A heavily armed man who posed as RFK's security was arrested at a campaign rally.

This comes after RFK's unsuccessful requests for Secret Service protection since declaring candidacy in April:

"I am the first presidential candidate in history to whom the White House has denied a request for protection."

"I'm still entertaining a hope that President Biden will allow me Secret Service protection."

Both RFK's father and uncle were assassinated, so this attempt is severely distressing for the Kennedy family.

WHAT HAPPENED:

RFK's security detail did not recognize the man, who was heavily armed, in protective gear, and with a U.S. Marshal badge, and detained him until police arrived on the scene.

Following the arrival of police, the unnamed man was then arrested.

The man is now likely to be charged with impersonating a police officer or federal agent and possibly unlawful possession of firearms.

STATEMENTS BY RFK:

- "The man, wearing two shoulder holsters with loaded pistols and spare ammunition magazines was carrying a U.S. Marshal badge on a lanyard and beltclip federal ID."

- "He identified himself as a member of my security detail."

- "Armed GDBA team members moved quickly to isolate and detain the man until LAPD arrived to make the arrest."

WHY NO SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION?

In July, RFK's request for Secret Service protection was denied by the White House.

“Since the assassination of my father in 1968, candidates for president are provided Secret Service protection. But not me.”

According to the U.S. Secret Service website, they only provide protection to presidential candidates starting 120 days prior to the general election, which means RFK won’t be eligible for protection until July 2024.

Analysts also note that RFK will never get Secret Service Protection as he is not considered a 'major candidate'.

It's important to note however, Obama was granted Secret Service protection early in a campaign, same as what Kennedy is seeking, 'as he faced unique threats as a Black man with a realistic chance to become President.'

• Angry 1

• 2 weeks later...

I read a few pieces recently that RFK Jr has been flirting with the Libertarian party, which makes no sense to me because most of his positions align with the establishment Democrst shitlibs.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, devnull said:

I read a few pieces recently that RFK Jr has been flirting with the Libertarian party, which makes no sense to me because most of his positions align with the establishment Democrst shitlibs.

If he doesn't have a chance to win the nomination of the uniparty's left wing, &#%$ing them might be the only thing that makes sense. Because a third party run by a leftie (he is pretty popular), would &#%$ them.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

If he doesn't have a chance to win the nomination of the uniparty's left wing, &#%$ing them might be the only thing that makes sense. Because a third party run by a leftie (he is pretty popular), would &#%$ them.

It would also shift the Libertarian party to the political Left

Right now the Libertarians are to the Republicans what the Greens are to the Democrats.  A "protest" vote in safe states to keep the party aligned left/right.  Shift the Libertarians left and the Republicans no longer have that anchor to keep RINOs pretending to be conservative.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

What choice did he really have ?

The democrats won't let him run in their party.

I agree, he really didn't/doesn't have any other choice.

I'm not really a history buff but, when was the last time the left wing allowed a challenger to run against the incumbent President? They pretty much dictate who gets the nomination regardless of the primaries don't they? See; Bernie.

I believe RFK Jr. has something like 15% support amongst the left wing of the bird, and if he runs as an Independent, he will most likely attract a larger percentage than that, gaining from both the Independents and the right wing of the beast. This maneuver could very well be the death knell for whomever the left ultimately puts up there.

Personally, I resonate with a lot of things he says and does. I also find a lot of what he says to be not in our best interests. And I suppose my biggest attachment to him is the giant middle finger he throws at the beast.

Truth be told, I don't believe it really matters who wins. We don't get to elect the people who really run things. 

• Popcorn 2

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm not really a history buff but, when was the last time the left wing allowed a challenger to run against the incumbent President? They pretty much dictate who gets the nomination regardless of the primaries don't they? See; Bernie.

I believe RFK Jr. has something like 15% support amongst the left wing of the bird, and if he runs as an Independent, he will most likely attract a larger percentage than that, gaining from both the Independents and the right wing of the beast. This maneuver could very well be the death knell for whomever the left ultimately puts up there.

Personally, I resonate with a lot of things he says and does. I also find a lot of what he says to be not in our best interests. And I suppose my biggest attachment to him is the giant middle finger he throws at the beast.

Truth be told, I don't believe it really matters who wins. We don't get to elect the people who really run things. 

Giant middle fingers are pretty much all people have left.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 2

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Almost everyone that is still registered as a Democrat is a brainless lemming. The brainless lemmings will vote for whoever they are told to. This won't pull substantial votes from whomever runs in place of Biden, it will only help the Communists, by instead, leeching from the opposition. 

Of course, the above only really matters assuming that honest voting changes anything...which it doesn't.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

I keep seeing that he hurts Trump more in swing states. I don't know if that is true, but if he pulls enough votes that can hide the cheat in those swing states.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

I keep seeing that he hurts Trump more in swing states. I don't know if that is true, but if he pulls enough votes that can hide the cheat in those swing states.

Meh, what do I know, I am mostly politically agnostic. You are very well most likely correct and it could be the next ploy from the beast's left wing to hide their grift from those who don't buy into it all.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

After 2016, Democrats no longer risk Our Democracy to the will of the voters

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

14 hours ago, Foxx said:

flashback to Ross Perot and the threats to kill his entire family

poof- the problem goes away

if he still continues, clintoncide is a tried and true answer

probably will get it staged to replicate the JFK shooting

Edited by Spartacus