Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

RFK Jr.

Foxx

13 hours ago, Hedge said:

Unsurprisingly, being against continuing the war means one is a Russian asset, no matter what side of the aisle they are on.

Maybe even more sinister than claiming RFK Jr is a Russian asset is the very real problem this presents of AI being used to create a false narrative on your opponent(s). We've discussed that briefly in the AI thread but here it is at work as she is obviously AI generated. And I'm sorry, but not enough Americans are aware of this problem so wouldn't know to question it

6 hours ago, Ann said:

The lady interviewer is an idiot with talking points. If she had any sense about anything, she would have listened to what he was saying and not tried to impeach him with challenges that didn't pertain to what he said.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The dude is a less attractive Tulsi Gabbard. Says a lot of stuff that sounds  pretty good, until they start talking about guns.

Every time I see "assault weapons" in an argument, I replace it with "guns that are scary looking," and it sounds just as stupid as it actually is.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The dude is a less attractive Tulsi Gabbard. Says a lot of stuff that sounds  pretty good, until they start talking about guns.

He's better than Biden or Obama, but that is about all. Still, I love seeing the left panic as his campaign gains traction. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

He's better than Biden or Obama, but that is about all. Still, I love seeing the left panic as his campaign gains traction. 

Watch him drive off a bridge, kill a woman, and Democrats suddenly find that a big deal.

• Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 4

I just wish he didn't sound like a coach that got done yelling on the sidelines all game. 

He has some good points but is a hard listen. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Fansince88
On 6/29/2023 at 6:19 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Every time I see "assault weapons" in an argument, I replace it with "guns that are scary looking," and it sounds just as stupid as it actually is.  

I hate that term. A butter knife can be an assault weapon if you assault someone with it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/29/2023 at 7:35 PM, Uncle Joe said:

I just wish he didn't sound like a coach that got done yelling on the sidelines all game. 

He has some good points but is a hard listen. 

</snip>

Kennedy has a condition called spasmodic dysphonia, a specific form of an involuntary movement disorder called dystonia that affects only the voice box.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 3

4merper4mer
On 6/29/2023 at 6:23 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Watch him drive off a bridge, kill a woman, and Democrats suddenly find that a big deal.

If it’s Cheryl Hines they might let it slide.

Nouseforaname
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

What about people who wanted to give the death penalty to those who don’t share your views ?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/flashback-robert-f-kennedy-jr-once-called-for-koch-industries-and-exxonmobil-to-be-put-to-corporate-death.amp

"I do, however, believe that corporations which deliberately, purposefully, maliciously and systematically sponsor climate lies should be given the death penalty," Kennedy wrote for EcoWatch. 

Fansince88
51 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

What about people who wanted to give the death penalty to those who don’t share your views ?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/flashback-robert-f-kennedy-jr-once-called-for-koch-industries-and-exxonmobil-to-be-put-to-corporate-death.amp

"I do, however, believe that corporations which deliberately, purposefully, maliciously and systematically sponsor climate lies should be given the death penalty," Kennedy wrote for EcoWatch. 

While I dont believe the crime fits the punishment, you may have or may not have intentionally misstated his position. It wasnt people that disagree with his opinion but those that are intentionally misleading stating something as truth when they know it is a lie.

Edited by Fansince88

Nouseforaname
11 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Whole I dont believe the crime fits the punishment, you may have or may not have intentionally misstated his position. It wasnt people that disagree with his opinion but those that are intentionally misleading stating something as truth when they know it is a lie.

Oh then that’s ok 🤣

Fansince88
21 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Oh then that’s ok 🤣

It is called deception and that is a crime in legal transactions. IE, the lemon law for instance. If you misrepresent something you are selling it is a crime. Thus the advertising trick of saying "it makes your dishes virtually spotless." If it says spotless it is deceptive advertising. Virtually qualifies. You implied it was due to his differing view. His statement was due to deception. Is thst more clear? Or perhaps you find deception acceptable? 

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
59 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

While I dont believe the crime fits the punishment, you may have or may not have intentionally misstated his position. It wasnt people that disagree with his opinion but those that are intentionally misleading stating something as truth when they know it is a lie.

When did lying stop being covered by the First Amendment?

17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

When did lying stop being covered by the First Amendment?

When you're Canadian?