Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

RFK Jr.

Foxx

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Her parents must be so proud having raised a daughter that had been yearned for by many historical figures.  A true culmination of the goals of their dreams for humankind.  The ultimate useful idiot.

Useful idiot is right. The problem is, she is useful because how many untold swallow what they are fed with no question whatsoever. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

As President Biden's cognitive competence comes under attack by the mainstream media, the DNC is doubling down on its strategy of keeping viable, non-Trump, candidates off the ballot. The DNC's disenfranchised cartel today filed a vague and specious claim against our campaign for allegedly colluding with the American Values Super PAC.

Our campaign has complied in every regard with the letter and spirit of federal election laws with a transparency that is absent in every other campaign.

The DNC is accusing my campaign of FEC violations in the form of sharing state-approved petition formats — petition formats so secretive they are posted on our website for use by all our volunteers nationwide.

The efforts by the DNC to suppress democracy, silence descent, and handpick our national leaders in smoke-filled rooms are radical departures from the core values of a party my family helped to build.

DNC accuses RFK Jr. campaign and super PAC of illegal coordination

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) accused independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential campaign and his aligned super PAC of illegal coordination, alleging he is receiving improper benefits from the group supporting his push to get his name on the ballot in all 50 states. 

The complaint, filed Friday with the Federal Election Commission (FEC), claims that the American Values 2024 super PAC’s practice of hiring signature-gathering vendors and assisting Kennedy in getting on the ballot in key battleground states constitutes a violation of federal election rules. The DNC cited Michigan and Illinois, which have guidelines set barring those outside of the campaign from gathering ballot signatures.

</snip>

• Popcorn 4

RochesterRob
On 2/10/2024 at 5:41 AM, Ann said:

As President Biden's cognitive competence comes under attack by the mainstream media, the DNC is doubling down on its strategy of keeping viable, non-Trump, candidates off the ballot. The DNC's disenfranchised cartel today filed a vague and specious claim against our campaign for allegedly colluding with the American Values Super PAC.

Our campaign has complied in every regard with the letter and spirit of federal election laws with a transparency that is absent in every other campaign.

The DNC is accusing my campaign of FEC violations in the form of sharing state-approved petition formats — petition formats so secretive they are posted on our website for use by all our volunteers nationwide.

The efforts by the DNC to suppress democracy, silence descent, and handpick our national leaders in smoke-filled rooms are radical departures from the core values of a party my family helped to build.

DNC accuses RFK Jr. campaign and super PAC of illegal coordination

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) accused independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential campaign and his aligned super PAC of illegal coordination, alleging he is receiving improper benefits from the group supporting his push to get his name on the ballot in all 50 states. 

The complaint, filed Friday with the Federal Election Commission (FEC), claims that the American Values 2024 super PAC’s practice of hiring signature-gathering vendors and assisting Kennedy in getting on the ballot in key battleground states constitutes a violation of federal election rules. The DNC cited Michigan and Illinois, which have guidelines set barring those outside of the campaign from gathering ballot signatures.

</snip>

This whole thing has the stink of Hillary Clinton all over it.  She can say all she wants to the media hand puppets that she is done and enjoying the beach and Chelsea's demon spawn but she has an ache to get back at Trump that would make Darth Vader envious.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

This whole thing has the stink of Hillary Clinton all over it.  She can say all she wants to the media hand puppets that she is done and enjoying the beach and Chelsea's demon spawn but she has an ache to get back at Trump that would make Darth Vader envious.  

At least Vader ultimately had some Good left in him

Hiliary on the other hand would justify the destruction of Alderaan as punishment for the Deplorables that voted for Bail Organa

• Like 2

4merper4mer
6 hours ago, devnull said:

At least Vader ultimately had some Good left in him

Hiliary on the other hand would justify the destruction of Alderaan as punishment for the Deplorables that voted for Bail Organa

<insert the same gif I used yesterday here>

• 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Except he can't, Congress has to.

And they won't.  Not in a million years.  Not without an actual armed insurrection against them.

Good thought, though.  :cheers:

• Sad 1

devnull
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Except he can't, Congress has to.

And they won't.  Not in a million years.

My initial thoughts exactly.  You and I tend to be old school Constitutionalists

But we are living in a post-Constitutional world where the Executive branch decides which laws to prioritize and which laws to ignore.  And which laws to ignore while pleading for more authority to enforce the laws they already choose not enforce

• Cheers 2

41 minutes ago, devnull said:

My initial thoughts exactly.  You and I tend to be old school Constitutionalists

But we are living in a post-Constitutional world where the Executive branch decides which laws to prioritize and which laws to ignore.  And which laws to ignore while pleading for more authority to enforce the laws they already choose not enforce

This is pretty much the response I was going to give, let's coin the term to "Pull and Obama" when a POTUS decides what laws he doesn't want to enforce and I can only think of one better not to enforce than the Patriot Act.

The one better? The 16th Income Tax Amendment I will immediately stop enforcement of when I'm elected President until everything after the first comma is repealed! 

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
37 minutes ago, devnull said:

Except if you look at the legislation, there's not a hell of a lot the President can do.  A lot of it's funding, a lot is establishing offices or legal principles that aren't even realistically subject to lack of enforcement (e.g. president isn't going to tell DOJ to not seek FISA wiretaps - he can, but they can and will ignore him.)

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

This is pretty much the response I was going to give, let's coin the term to "Pull and Obama" when a POTUS decides what laws he doesn't want to enforce and I can only think of one better not to enforce than the Patriot Act.

The one better? The 16th Income Tax Amendment I will immediately stop enforcement of when I'm elected President until everything after the first comma is repealed! 

It's not a law to be enforced or unenforced.  It's an Act restructuring the government. 

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's not a law to be enforced or unenforced.  It's an Act restructuring the government. 

oh for **** sake, an act is passed by Congress and signed into law by the president. I'm well aware that an act is a change to existing law by it is still the law

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

oh for **** sake, an act is passed by Congress and signed into law by the president. I'm well aware that an act is a change to existing law by it is still the law

Oh, for &#%$'s sake, just read the goddamn thing, moron.  It's not a law subject to enforcement or lack thereof.  Not all laws are changes to the US Code defining criminal acts.

The President can't just disband DHS, for example.  Show me which part of this the President can choose to ignore:

https://www.congress.gov/107/plaws/publ56/PLAW-107publ56.pdf

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Wow 1

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Oh, for &#%$'s sake, just read the goddamn thing, moron.  It's not a law subject to enforcement or lack thereof.  Not all laws are changes to the US Code defining criminal acts.

The President can't just disband DHS, for example.  Show me which part of this the President can choose to ignore:

https://www.congress.gov/107/plaws/publ56/PLAW-107publ56.pdf

Thank you for playing

image.png.812a228e37a7fb709fcd8c89b710be36.png