Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

RFK Jr.

Foxx

On 7/22/2023 at 1:35 PM, Cinga said:

RFK Jr goes off on a vicious rant against Witch Wasserman-Schulz, Tlaib, Omar, and Jeffries today over the racist and antisemitic claims leveled against him the other day and I think we can all agree, rightfully so

Unroll for the whole thread

Yeah, non twitter users cant. All we can open is what you post.

Edited by Fansince88

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

The Biden administration denies secret service protection for RFK jr

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/3056

He's gaslighting.  We're a year from any candidate getting Secret Service protection.

(7)

Major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates and, within 120 days of the general Presidential election, the spouses of such candidates. As used in this paragraph, the term “major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates” means those individuals identified as such by the Secretary of Homeland Security after consultation with an advisory committee consisting of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the minority leader of the House of Representatives, the majority and minority leaders of the Senate, and one additional member selected by the other members of the committee. The Committee shall not be subject to chapter 10 of title 5.

• Like 2

On 7/28/2023 at 10:42 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He's gaslighting.  We're a year from any candidate getting Secret Service protection.

That 120 days seems to be specifically referring to when a candidate's spouse receives SS protection.

Otherwise, the 120 day clause would've either started or ended that sentence.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Keukasmallie
On 4/26/2023 at 5:53 PM, Foxx said:

think the DNC has already come out and said with the incumbent running, they will not be holding debates. :facepalm:

'Cause the incumbent they are running thinks debates are the things one uses to catch de' fishes.  

Well....wait a minute, aren't they?  (After all suckers be fishes.)

• Haha 4

On 7/28/2023 at 4:42 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Obama got it 18 months prior, Trump and Carson, a year prior.  The death threats are why he should have it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meetthepressblog/government-decides-presidential-candidates-get-secret-service-rcna96926

• Cheers 3

On 7/30/2023 at 6:30 PM, Ann said:

Obama got it 18 months prior, Trump and Carson, a year prior.  The death threats are why he should have it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meetthepressblog/government-decides-presidential-candidates-get-secret-service-rcna96926

much harder to explain the Clintoncide, if he has secret service.

SS is as corrupt as any other govt group, so no problem in actually killing  him - just tougher to explain

but since no one in the media will give it a 2nd look, doesn't really matter

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1
  • clown 1

Billsandhorns
On 7/30/2023 at 4:30 PM, Ann said:

They won't even protect SC justices, why protect a Presidential challenger. 

Trump most likely wouldn't have it if he wasn't a prior pres.

I'm sure this is probably just me, but if you listen to the first part of this video of RFK running the rings in Santa Monica, but with your eyes closed, it kind of has a different meaning.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

Jabba The Hutt
16 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm sure this is probably just me, but if you listen to the first part of this video of RFK running the rings in Santa Monica, but with your eyes closed, it kind of has a different meaning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Hedge said:

He’s talking about how the DNC is getting ready to rig another nomination process with new rules being adopted next week

They did it for Obama (and in the end just awarded some of Hillary's delegates to Obama because... reasons), what made him think they wouldn't do it for Biden. Same people are running both operations.

• Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
36 minutes ago, Ann said:

They did it for Obama (and in the end just awarded some of Hillary's delegates to Obama because... reasons), what made him think they wouldn't do it for Biden. Same people are running both operations.

The Democratic Primary process as practiced by the people claiming to defend democracy is ironically the most undemocratic processes in the nation.

I may not vote Republican.  I will never vote Democrat.  I can't be that big a hypocrite.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1