Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

RFK Jr.

Foxx

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Nor am I.  But I'm one of those "tired of losing to the leftists" people and it's time to fight back with their tactics. It starts with stuff like this, but it has to lead to better control of the world's biggest megaphone, something Elon and Rogan are actually doing.

Leftists remind me a bit of that prancing gay character in Con-Air. Surrounded by other prisoners, he's free and flamboyant. Once his posse starts to diminish, it doesn't take more than a slap across the face to make him run away and cry.

It's time to fight with their tactics. 

25 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I agree but it isn’t really much different than the unrelenting drive by Twitter harassment by people like the Texans t shirt loon calling people conspiracy theorists and fascists and offering nothing specific whatsoever backing it up.

So you're okay with normalizing this behavior?

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

18 minutes ago, devnull said:

I don’t want it to be normal behavior. Does it suck to descend to this level? Yes.

On the other hand, it is difficult to win a narrative war when one side does everything and anything to advance said narrative, and the other side is running around clutching pearls while whimpering, “That’s not who we are.”

Some of those narratives have resulted in death, job loss, child mutilation, and long term illness. At some point, lines will be crossed. If that line is shaking someone’s hand at their home? That is fairly benign. 

• Haha 1

4merper4mer
51 minutes ago, devnull said:

It’s not my favorite but when the standard for calling people fascists and scientific arguments misinformation with the entire reason being “cuz”…..and the people saying”cuz” get accepted as the arbiters of truth, I find that even less appealing.  I’m all for being polite, fact based and cordial on the first 200 or so tries, but at some point it sinks in that the approach won’t work with some.  

For all I know, RFK is completely wrong, but saying cuz 1000 times proves no such thing.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I don’t want it to be normal behavior. Does it suck to descend to this level? Yes.

On the other hand, it is difficult to win a narrative war when one side does everything and anything to advance said narrative, and the other side is running around clutching pearls while whimpering, “That’s not who we are.”

Some of those narratives have resulted in death, job loss, child mutilation, and long term illness. At some point, lines will be crossed. If that line is shaking someone’s hand at their home? That is fairly benign. 

I certainly hope josh starts deflating footballs this season.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I look at it more as one side following Marquis of Queensberry rules while the other side is employing guerrilla warfare. 

Jabba The Hutt
37 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Trust me, I know at least two he's going to deflate...:punchballs:

• O Rly 1

18 hours ago, devnull said:

I'm not, but let me ask you, are you okay with losing all the time to this behavior?

Because that's what's happening.

Consider ballot harvesting. It's an absolutely horrific practice and destroys any chance of a fair election. And yet we lose time and time again because we don't want to stoop to that level.

Finally you hear DeSantis and Trump saying it's time to put efforts in gear to take part in ballot harvesting in states where it is permitted, so they have a fighting chance.

Acceptable behavior? No. 

Tired of losing because we're trying to take the high road all the time?

Phuck yeah. 

• Applause 2

18 hours ago, Ann said:

Wow

An example of the internet serving a useful purpose. Go back to days of straight-up TV, radio and print, and this kind of truth never sees the light of day. The dude absolutely destroys his credibility using Hotez's own words.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Ann said:

It will never get passed

The simple fact that he says "As President, I will offer a law..." instead of "As President, I will ban..." is very encouraging.

When's the last time we had a candidate who understood the President doesn't have authoritarian powers, and Congress is the branch that legislates?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Holy crap! Maybe we can get a cage match between RFK Jr and the entire Xiden administration for the Democrat Party nomination

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4merper4mer
11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The simple fact that he says "As President, I will offer a law..." instead of "As President, I will ban..." is very encouraging.

When's the last time we had a candidate who understood the President doesn't have authoritarian powers, and Congress is the branch that legislates?

Sadly you are very much on point with that.

Unsurprisingly, being against continuing the war means one is a Russian asset, no matter what side of the aisle they are on.

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1