Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

RFK Jr.

Foxx

Fansince88
16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

When did lying stop being covered by the First Amendment?

When lying is fraud or liable. That said, circle back to the beginning of this conversation. No use said that Kennedy wanted the death penalty for people he disagreed with. My point was that it wasnt that but for people that lied to further a false adgenda. Also said I dont think that penalty fits that crime. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

When lying is fraud or liable. That said, circle back to the beginning of this conversation. No use said that Kennedy wanted the death penalty for people he disagreed with. My point was that it wasnt that but for people that lied to further a false adgenda. Also said I dont think that penalty fits that crime. 

Still allowed by the First Amendment.  You just may be civilly liable for it.  

• Facepalm 1

realtruelove

I have two questions for this board regarding RFK Jr. 

1. If he thinks the CIA killed his father and uncle, why would he so naive to think he could successfully run for President without being harmed?
  2. Has he made a deal with the devil to run and win in exchange for dropping his push for this conspiracy theory in exchange for the Presidency and to permanently seal the JFK files?
Edited by realtruelove
  • Like 1
  • I don't know 1

Jabba The Hutt
18 hours ago, realtruelove said:

1. If he thinks the CIA killed his father and uncle, why would he so naive to think he could successfully run for President without being harmed?
  2. Has he made a deal with the devil to run and win in exchange for dropping his push for this conspiracy theory in exchange for the Presidency and to permanently seal the JFK files?

Why would he seal the files? He wants everybody to know what happened to his Uncle and Father...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, realtruelove said:

It would be real easy for the government to disprove, simply release the files instead of this constant extending of the classification. Unless of course they have something to hide which it seriously looks like

Honestly they should have never been classified to begin with

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow, Bernie Sanders is going to wind up with another lakeside house over how RFK is being treated.

Also, can we, as a society, just go ahead already drop the clumsy "Jr" when referring to him? He's ~70 years old and no one is going to confuse him with another RFK at this point, except for Joe Biden.

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Somehow, Bernie Sanders is going to wind up with another lakeside house over how RFK is being treated.

Makes me think RFK was offered, and he turned down, a buyout. And now the nasty ramps up. What will they arrest him for? 

• Like 3
  • I don't know 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Makes me think RFK was offered, and he turned down, a buyout. And now the nasty ramps up. What will they arrest him for? 

Well, if he gets the Trump treatment, the more appropriate question will be: what won't they arrest him for?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Arrest? Nah.

On a completely unrelated note, what is Sirhan Sirhan doing these days?

CarpetCrawler
10 hours ago, Ann said:

If he gets pissed off enough to go third party in '24, who does that hurt more???

• I don't know 1

11 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

If he gets pissed off enough to go third party in '24, who does that hurt more???

Biden. Especially if he starts running around with Joe Manchin.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

it will balance out DeSantis running outside the Rs, as well

• Like 1

RFK Jr goes off on a vicious rant against Witch Wasserman-Schulz, Tlaib, Omar, and Jeffries today over the racist and antisemitic claims leveled against him the other day and I think we can all agree, rightfully so

Unroll for the whole thread

• Like 2