Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

RFK Jr.

Foxx

19 hours ago, Foxx said:

I'm not really a history buff but, when was the last time the left wing allowed a challenger to run against the incumbent President? They pretty much dictate who gets the nomination regardless of the primaries don't they?

Ironically the last serious challenge against a Democrat incumbent I think was when RFK JR uncle Teddy Kennedy challenged Jimmy Carter in '80. Course we know how that general election turned out so the party may have had a better chance of keeping control with Kennedy. So question may be, is history repeating itself?

17 hours ago, Hedge said:

This won't pull substantial votes from whomever runs in place of Biden, it will only help the Communists, by instead, leeching from the opposition. 

This is one of my concerns as well but i certainly don't blame RFK for it as I don't think he was left much choice. But i hope his more libertarian politics has an equal and opposite pull against both parties (crosses fingers)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

• 2 weeks later...

Before RFK jr announced an Independent run, I was considering doing something that I previously never thought I would ever do

Vote in a Democrat primary

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

If. I understand correctly. He wants to put "climate deniers" in camps hates the 2nd amendment.

I agree with some of his stands but disagree with most. Could never vote for him.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I agree with some of his stands but disagree with most. Could never vote for him.

I was considering voting for him in the Democrat primary as a troll vote

Definitely won't vote for him when it counts

• Like 3
  • Love 1

From his website, https://www.kennedy24.com/racial_healing :

1. Targeted Community Repair

Communities that were specifically targeted for destruction need to be specifically targeted for repair. During Jim Crow, Black banks, businesses, hospitals, schools, and farms were targeted for destruction. Racists knew that without these, the Black community had no chance of building wealth. We must set federal dollars aside to rebuild Black infrastructure. 

These programs complement direct redress payments or tax credits to the descendents of the victims of Jim Crow and other victims of persecution. RFK Jr. will find ways to offer this redress that are legal, fair, and win the approval of Americans of all races. 

• Facepalm 2

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

From his website, https://www.kennedy24.com/racial_healing :

1. Targeted Community Repair

Communities that were specifically targeted for destruction need to be specifically targeted for repair. During Jim Crow, Black banks, businesses, hospitals, schools, and farms were targeted for destruction. Racists knew that without these, the Black community had no chance of building wealth. We must set federal dollars aside to rebuild Black infrastructure. 

These programs complement direct redress payments or tax credits to the descendents of the victims of Jim Crow and other victims of persecution. RFK Jr. will find ways to offer this redress that are legal, fair, and win the approval of Americans of all races. 

Just another shitlib

• Like 2

2 hours ago, devnull said:

Just another shitlib

but more savvy than most.

he found a highly visible position that is so big, many voters gloss over the rest of his traditional lib-tard positions

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Some of these old videos of him are something else. Has he "evolved?" 

32 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I think the COVID vaccine, and it's many tangents changed his outlook on a number of subjects.

Maybe nothing has evolved

Maybe he is a shitlib at heart

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 3

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, devnull said:

Maybe nothing has evolved

Maybe he is a shitlib at heart

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I think the COVID vaccine, and it's many tangents changed his outlook on a number of subjects.

He's always been against vaccines. Nothing has changed in that regard 

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

He's always been against vaccines. Nothing has changed in that regard 

Right, but it was everything that accompanied the COVID vaccine.

• Like 1