Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

No, we have a few in one of our local schools. That said, they also tested @24% in ELA so there is that, 

Sounds like the school districts need to supply dog and cat translators for these poor, neglected students. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

TtownBillsFan

All I can say is, WOW!!!  Awesome of that person to put themself out there like that, showing how easy it is to 'game?' the system.

My fiance has a, now, 18 year old daughter, who thinks herself to be trans (so, a girl that wants to be a boy).  She was taken from my fiance as a 12 year-old girl, in a custody fight.  She came to live with us when she was 15/16, because the law allowed her to (at that age) choose where she wanted to live.  She lived with us for one semester of school, and she chose to move back with her father, after her mother (with me backing the stance) expected the minimum of educational requirements.  The poor kid just had been lost in the shuffle of moving back and forth;  the father had his new wife, new kids, and had lost interest in the girl.  As such, she had lost interest in educational persuits, and had, instead, fallen in with the online community that, in my opinion, had taken at 'worst' a tom-boy, and convinced her that she was a dude, instead.

It seems this movement preys on at-risk kids, and warps them into thinking the fix for all of their perceived problems is changing their sex (which is not possible).  It's EVIL, and needs to be stopped!!!

The EASIEST way to stop it is to stop payment for such evil.  How do we stop our insurance companies, that all of us pay for, from covering such elective surgeries?

Hell, I had colon cancer, and had to have 8 inches of large colon removed.  I have to have an MRI and a colonoscopy every so often, to make sure the stuff hasn't crept its way back into my bowels.  I have to pay $1200.00 each year (my deductible) for anything that happens in that year, as a result of that (and I promise, one MRI or one colonoscopy easily reaches that amount on its own).  I have awesome insurance coverage, but I'm, on the yearly, out $1200 as a deductible, just by following doc's orders (and trust me, I try to put off every MRI and colonoscopy that I can, because I don't like paying $1200 a year, to be told that I'm okay, but check again next year.  Yeah, could be worse, could say I'm not okay, but hopefully you get the point!)

How are these people being covered, under insurance, that we all pay, for what is essentially ELECTIVE surgery?  It's UNFATHOMABLE!  And the ONLY way we're going to get this shit to stop, is by raising such a stink, that the insurers stop covering this BULLSHIT for what boils down to ELECTIVE COSMETIC SURGERY!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

7 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

No, we have a few in one of our local schools. That said, they also tested @24% in ELA so there is that, 

But how well do they speak kitten? 

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Yeah, "self-identify" as an adult term that a 4 or 5-year-old would have no concept of. Kids pretend all the time, that's normal and healthy. The sick and abnormal thing is the mother who buys into it to the extent that she would post a video like that.  

She doesn't.  It's a comedy production.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Awesome. This is the CEO of The Babylon Bee.

I love what passes for discussion in that topic...

"We don't want to compete against men!"

"No, you just don't want to compete against men who identify as women!"

"Uh...yeah..."  :facepalm:

• Like 1

Gavin in Va Beach
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Wouldn't he get arrested for that in Canada?  Gotta love Clown World... :crazy:

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

So it's Women's History Month, and I'm getting emails from work (DHS) about their celebrations for it...and I can't stop wondering "Are you people going to honor men pretending to be women, and take this away from women too?"

• Cheers 2

4merper4mer
55 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So it's Women's History Month, and I'm getting emails from work (DHS) about their celebrations for it...and I can't stop wondering "Are you people going to honor men pretending to be women, and take this away from women too?"

image.gif.d55acf0701b8beddc7de34c596e91bcc.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
32 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Well, that didn't last long

Well, I shall keep them off my diet anyways.

• Like 1

This isn't parody...

This person showed up to testify in the Missouri House against HB1650 which would ban drag shows for kids. He called the policy "white supremacist" and "transphobic" and went on an unhinged rant against straight people. 

He also claimed a "child is a socially contingent thing."

• clown 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

This isn't parody...

This person showed up to testify in the Missouri House against HB1650 which would ban drag shows for kids. He called the policy "white supremacist" and "transphobic" and went on an unhinged rant against straight people. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Did anyone ever thing we'd live in a day and age when Randy looked downright normal?

peter_flies2_adj_680h.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Ann said:

This isn't parody...

Dude looked like pickle surprise brother.