Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

CarpetCrawler
On 4/12/2024 at 1:03 PM, Hedge said:

I don't do Facebook, so I can't see the actual page, but here's an image from Google search about the event:

image.png.36e00eba8197fa26d919972e36f8a61c.png

Not so sure how many non-lesbian groups would have traveled to "Seattle's premier LGBTQ+ country western dance weekend".

Brings a whole new meaning to the word "hoedown" doesn't it?

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Whodaho?

Not as broad a decision as NBC makes it out to be.  It's a narrow procedural decision, saying only that the District Court for Idaho went too far with their injunction before the Ninth Circuit heard the case.

The law itself isn't struck down; it still has to work it's way through appeals and the Ninth Circus' hearings.

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not as broad a decision as NBC makes it out to be.  It's a narrow procedural decision, saying only that the District Court for Idaho went too far with their injunction before the Ninth Circuit heard the case.

The law itself isn't struck down; it still has to work it's way through appeals and the Ninth Circus' hearings.

It doesn't matter. The headline and the message is the thing. Nobody reads 90% of the shit that goes under the headline because the headline is all we need.

Headlines like this make me smile, regardless of the story, because it turns leftists into one of those people who thought we should have benched Josh Allen after the first game to see what Kyle Allen could do. :classic_laugh:

Edited by IDBillzFan

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Headlines like this make me smile, regardless of the story, because it turns leftists into one of those people who thought we should have benched Josh Allen after the first game to see what Kyle Allen could do. :classic_laugh:

Wait, does Kyle know what Diggs told Josh? Is that why Mitch is our backup now?

Maybe this should go in the conspiracy thread.

• Haha 1

4merper4mer
17 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Move over Celine.  There’s a new Canadian sex symbol sheriff in town.

37 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Gives a whole new meaning to the term “go &#%$ yourself”!

Edited by Pete
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Pete said:

Gives a whole new meaning to the term “go &#%$ yourself”!

That will be just about every conversation they have from now on.  WHY would anyone even consider this?  :facepalm:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That will be just about every conversation they have from now on.  WHY would anyone even consider this?  :facepalm:

A whole lot of mental illness? I can’t fathom it? I’m at the point of just hiding in my house and staying away from it. It’s hard to take my kids to an amusement park, it’s hard to even go to the gym. Everywhere! 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Pete said:

A whole lot of mental illness? I can’t fathom it? I’m at the point of just hiding in my house and staying away from it. It’s hard to take my kids to an amusement park, it’s hard to even go to the gym. Everywhere! 

I'm mentally ill.

This is something very different.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm mentally ill.

Yes I was just guessing. I know I don’t have the answers. This is one of the things I kind of banned myself from talking about because of my own health.

Fansince88
22 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm mentally ill.

It is other worldly. It is in the demonic realm. I have seen it with my own eyes. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

It is other worldly. It is in the demonic realm. I have seen it with my own eyes. 

You are going where I wanted to but was afraid to. Definitely along these lines!

Fansince88
23 hours ago, Pete said:

You are going where I wanted to but was afraid to. Definitely along these lines!

Well, been a Christian since I was 9yo and my families beginning in the faith was through really hard times. I can remember just before my 9th birthday having popcorn for dinner because we had nothing else in the house followed by God supernaturally coming through with a total stranger coming up our driveway with a weeks worth of groceries the following night. Someone btw that didn't have very many nickels to rub together himself. I say that to say this, since those days in 1978 I have seen the supernatural power and breakthrough of God. I have learned that while we mostly see things through the natural mans mindset of seeing, hearing, tasting touching and even smelling I have and am continually learning to first adjust to hear and see in the Spirit realm because that truly is reality.

As a Christian, my God lives in tomorrow and if I have found if I pay attention to Him and not my surroundings He will meet me today with tomorrows blessings. I'm kind of going in circles so I will end this by saying the following: Everything in life is spiritual. Once again I will bring it back to scripture because that is my handbook. I am a spirit housed in a human body. I can be a dead spirit 9under the curse of the law of sin and death) or a live spirit because my spirit has been made alive because of the work on the cross. CTC was right when he said this is something different. It is different because they are manifesting what they cannot help because the spirit they have given themselves over to acts in accordance to the law of sin and death. They are 1 prayer of repentance to being totally turned around. ONE! As I confront these on the streets I pray for them, privately, and one on one if the Spirit of God calls me to and he always delivers those that ask. Hope that makes sense to you.  

• Cheers 2