Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

devnull
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Scientists who echo The Narrative: Trust the Science

Scientists who disprove The Narrative: Beat them up!

• Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
36 minutes ago, bdutton said:

In other news, federal officials inadvertently confirm in court filings that gay men and trans-women are legally, as a group, prone to child sex crimes.

Seriously, did these &#%$heads give any consideration to the unbelievably stupid legal ramifications of filing a claim that "automatically weeding out sex crimes discriminates against gays and trans?"  :facepalm:  

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1

11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

In other news, federal officials inadvertently confirm in court filings that gay men and trans-women are legally, as a group, prone to child sex crimes.

Seriously, did these &#%$heads give any consideration to the unbelievably stupid legal ramifications of filing a claim that "automatically weeding out sex crimes discriminates against gays and trans?"  :facepalm:  

did you not realize this is a parody mocking the suit against Sheetz that came out a few days ago by the EEO?

The EEO claims Sheetz practice to screen convicted people discriminates against minorities.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Boyst said:

did you not realize this is a parody mocking the suit against Sheetz that came out a few days ago by the EEO?

The EEO claims Sheetz practice to screen convicted people discriminates against minorities.

No, I just assumed it was true, because if the administration is stupid enough to claim racism in denying convicted criminals job opportunities, they're easily stupid enough to claim homophobia by denying child sex offenders job opportunities.  

Satire has become indistinguishable from reality.

(EDIT: they're also stupid enough to specifically target large gas station chains with bogus, trumped-up, ridiculous charges, too drive up the prices of gas and curtail driving to combat climate change.)

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Ann said:

The boy is in for so much sadness. His parent, I can't tell if it's a mom or dad but based on the hair I can tell it's a liberal.... His dadmom should be forced to surrender their child. The dadmom can now proudly claim they are grooming their child to be a troon.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best part is when the mother calls her son-daughter an "it".

She belongs in jail for child abuse.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I love it when people say "It's 2024!" or something like that.  When you have to say that, you've already lost the argument.  

"It's 2024!  We're all supposed to be total &#%$heads now!"

She should have said her...thing...is "quantum transgendered."  No arguing with that.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Video is fake I'm 100% sure 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Boyst said:

Video is fake I'm 100% sure 

Pretty sure as well.

Equally sure that, despite that video being fake, that conversation has still happened somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But biological men CAN get pregnant.  Didn't you see Billy Crystal in "Rabbit Test?"  Pretty sure that was a documentary.  :classic_wacko:

Austin City Council just voted to become a sanctuary city for "gender-affirming" care for minors.

S*x change surgeries, puberty blockers, and cross-s*x hormones are extremely harmful to kids. One detransitioner gave this powerful testimony.

It's illegal to perform gender transition treatments on children in Texas.

Austin is now breaking Texas state law because they're determined to m*tilate children.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1