Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Hedge said:

You know...putting on my objective historian hat, and looking at past examples of aggressive social change by progressive or reactionary groups...the French Revolutionaries redefining units of measure of time and space, Ataturk completely restructuring the Turkish language to erase the past, Mao's Cultural Revolution as a break from Chinese Dynastic past...

...I have absolutely no idea how we got to redefining what is "man" and "woman."  Not even the craziest of historical examples tried to go that far.  :classic_wacko:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

...I have absolutely no idea how we got to redefining what is "man" and "woman."  Not even the craziest of historical examples tried to go that far.  :classic_wacko:

Trust me, it goes back to introducing the calculator to the math classroom in the '80's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

IDBillzFan
21 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You know what's funny to me? I spent a fair amount of time growing up in a world where women spent a lot of time complaining that men purposefully stood in their way of being equal, and that man would never let women be their equal. Women's rights! 

These women must all be dead because there's no way they'd let a Dylan Mulvaney mock them so openly without beating the shit out him.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know what's funny to me? I spent a fair amount of time growing up in a world where women spent a lot of time complaining that men purposefully stood in their way of being equal, and that man would never let women be their equal. Women's rights! 

These women must all be dead because there's no way they'd let a Dylan Mulvaney mock them so openly without beating the shit out him.

Yep.  It really blows my mind that Democrats have completely gutted Title IX and arguing away most women's rights to the benefit of a small minority of Americans who think Monty Python's "Lumberjack Song" is a lifestyle guide.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yep.  It really blows my mind that Democrats have completely gutted Title IX and arguing away most women's rights to the benefit of a small minority of Americans who think Monty Python's "Lumberjack Song" is a lifestyle guide.

Wait! It isn’t? Don’t tell @Jabba The Hutt

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

National Organization of Women takes a courageous stand against women.  "If you're a woman who doesn't accept men who want to be woman, you're a white supremacist man."

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

Fansince88
On 4/2/2024 at 8:33 PM, Hedge said:

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

True story. LGBTQ flag is 6 (number of man) colors while Buble rainbow is 7 (number of God). 

• Cheers 2

31 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I missed the part of that article saying they are a lesbian dance team.

I don't do Facebook, so I can't see the actual page, but here's an image from Google search about the event:

image.png.36e00eba8197fa26d919972e36f8a61c.png

Not so sure how many non-lesbian groups would have traveled to "Seattle's premier LGBTQ+ country western dance weekend".

• Haha 2

He would have been dead last in any of the 200M races I was in high school. No wonder he has to put on a bra to race.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

He would have been dead last in any of the 200M races I was in high school. No wonder he has to put on a bra to race.

I'd have beat him in middle school. 200m was my event in middle school but got smoked in it in HS. Switched to 400m and hurdles.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

That makes me want to start a "Secretariat was trans!" tweet and see how many people buy it.

CarpetCrawler
18 hours ago, Hedge said:

Isn't there a Monty Python skit just like that ???