Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

30 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

As if you need more evidence of how absolutely depraved the Biden Administration is, they announce that March 31 will officially be Tranny Visibility Day.

It only makes sense he would announce the first one to land on Easter Sunday.

It's almost like they hate Christians and Jews.

What is to be gained? They’ll enrage more people than they will please.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

IDBillzFan
17 minutes ago, Ann said:

And then the leftists will argue that Easter doesn't always land on March 31st, as if we're stupid enough to be making that point.

Seems like only yesterday when Biden promised to be the unity president. :classic_laugh:

Crap Throwing Clavin
43 minutes ago, Ann said:

The people they enrage don't vote for them anyway, so those people may as well not exist.

Crap Throwing Clavin

And THIS is why Tranny Visibility Day.  

Get Trump to oppose it.  Tomorrow, the morning shows will be calling him a Christian white supremacist homophobe.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And THIS is why Tranny Visibility Day.  

Get Trump to oppose it.  Tomorrow, the morning shows will be calling him a Christian white supremacist homophobe.  

On Easter? :classic_dry:

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

On Easter? :classic_dry:

Yes.

They don't care what you think.  They only care what their base things.  You don't count.

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yes.

They don't care what you think.  They only care what their base things.  You don't count.

Sometimes, I think you live in a DC bubble. This isn't playing out well on X, or Facebook. I've seen people who are not at all religious pissed about this. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Sometimes, I think you live in a DC bubble. This isn't playing out well on X, or Facebook. I've seen people who are not at all religious pissed about this. 

I think you don't understand that the people doing this live in a bubble.

I'm not advocating for what they're doing.  I'm not even suggesting it's going to work.  I'm telling you: this is how they think.  And they live in an isolated enclave where everyone thinks the same thing, and tell everyone else how correct they are, and how everyone else outside their enclave is wrong, oppressive, or evil.  That is always how it works.

So in their little iconoclastic enclave, that is how it's going to play.  Nothing else outside their bubble matters - not me, not you, not anyone else on X of Facebook.  

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 2

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm not advocating for what they're doing.  I'm not even suggesting it's going to work.  I'm telling you: this is how they think.  And they live in an isolated enclave where everyone thinks the same thing, and tell everyone else how correct they are, and how everyone else outside their enclave is wrong, oppressive, or evil.  That is always how it works.

So in their little iconoclastic enclave, that is how it's going to play.  Nothing else outside their bubble matters - not me, not you, not anyone else on X of Facebook.  

I agree with that. It simply isn't playing out well with the masses. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

I agree with that. It simply isn't playing out well with the masses. 

Of course it isn't.  They don't care.  They're right, the masses are wrong and need to be reeducated.  It's the same progressive playbook used since the French Revolution.

If it makes any difference...I'll be put up against the wall and shot before you are.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course it isn't.  They don't care.  They're right, the masses are wrong and need to be reeducated.  It's the same progressive playbook used since the French Revolution.

If it makes any difference...I'll be put up against the wall and shot before you are.  

I'm not concerned at all. I live in one of the reddest counties in the US (which is why I cannot look locally for reaction), and Hubby is armed for bear (literally). 

I AM concerned that they think for one second in their bubble that Mr. 81 Million Votes can be cheated in at more than 81 million votes.  That could be the end of the republic as we know it. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

I'm not concerned at all. I live in one of the reddest counties in the US (which is why I cannot look locally for reaction), and Hubby is armed for bear (literally). 

I AM concerned that they think for one second in their bubble that Mr. 81 Million Votes can be cheated in at more than 81 million votes.  That could be the end of the republic as we know it. 

Representative government is racist (witness the Electoral College), and ending the Republic is necessary to Protect Democracy.  [/progressive bubble]

Fansince88
13 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It really has to be hard to be in that bubble and not of that bubble. Prayers lifted for those like you daily my friend. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

It really has to be hard to be in that bubble and not of that bubble. Prayers lifted for those like you daily my friend. 

People play roles.  In every social context, my role has always been to be the observer - even when in the context, never truly part of the context.  

Plus...I'm bipolar.  And a trained scientist.  So I'm uniquely qualified to dispassionately evaluate this insanity.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

People play roles.  In every social context, my role has always been to be the observer - even when in the context, never truly part of the context.  

Plus...I'm bipolar.  And a trained scientist.  So I'm uniquely qualified to dispassionately evaluate this insanity.  :classic_biggrin:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1