Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

Uncle Joe

Well I'll start by saying that Portland nowadays IS batshit crazy:

"The two-day jury trial in Multnomah County Circuit Court is part of a trend for Portland prosecutors, who file more hate crime charges per capita than any other district attorney’s office in the state,"

Portland bartender who shoved transgender woman in bathroom dispute guilty of hate crime, jury rules

"Surveillance footage showed both women approaching the on-duty bartender following the brief altercation. Another patron, R.J. Stangland, testified that he could hear McIntyre continuing to use the wrong pronouns for Larsen and saying Larsen should not be allowed to use the women’s bathroom.

Larsen said she settled up and left the establishment in tears and called 911 later that night."

"911. What's your emergency?" 

Head Slap GIFs | Tenor

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2024/03/portland-bartender-who-shoved-transgender-woman-in-bathroom-dispute-guilty-of-hate-crime-jury-rules.html

Edited by Uncle Joe
add link
  • clown 2
  • Facepalm 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Which scholars.

Anytime the media says "researchers/scientists/scholars say," it's almost always three nutcases from third-rate community colleges who nobody pays attention to anyway.  So are these "scholars" even credible people?

• Cheers 2

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Both of those morons are acting as if regulating pedophiles thoughts and casting them out of society is being proposed.  That’s really only something done to Trump supporters as near as I can tell. 

It is the ACTIONS of pedophiles that should have them face consequences because their actions cause harm to children and that is unacceptable.  The might be able to fool a bunch of morons at a TED talk but it shouldn’t fool anyone with a functional brain.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Ann said:

He'll sue, and courts will force the LPGA to allow him to compete.

Because thanks to progressives, women in American no longer have any rights.

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Because thanks to progressives, women in American no longer have any rights.

Especially if they're on the Supreme Court.

• Like 2

Riley Gaines and Lia (Will) Thomas both placed an identical 1:43:40 in the Women's 200 Yard Freestyle at the NCAA championships. Thomas was arbitrarily given the award. The answer to Riley Gaines' question "Why?" captivated and stunned Joe Rogan:
"We have been advised as an organization, that when photos are being taken, that it's crucial that the trophy is in Lia's hands."
Gaines: "I felt guilty for participating in the farce."
"I wasn't necessarily scared to approach the topic, I just thought someone else would. I thought a coach would say something, I thought someone with political power, someone within the NCAA. Quite honestly I thought someone's dad would come down there and yank this man out of our locker rooms."
"What we're applauding is our own erasure, our own demolition. How in world can we as women, expect someone to stand up for us, if we aren't even willing to stand up for us. This has to come from us."

• Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Hedge said:

lol

There is, of course, another possibility:

She's not a man, she just seems an awful lot like a man compared to the wine-swilling, beret-wearing, baguette-eating pansy-ass pooftahs that pass for French men.

• Popcorn 1

devnull
30 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There is, of course, another possibility:

She's not a man, she just seems an awful lot like a man compared to the wine-swilling, beret-wearing, baguette-eating pansy-ass pooftahs that pass for French men.

Z2lm.gif

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan

Not sure what would take place if I happened to be in the area of this encounter.

"You have no idea what kind of social status I have. I can ruin your whole reputation. I can ruin this hostel."

• clown 4

IDBillzFan

As if you need more evidence of how absolutely depraved the Biden Administration is, they announce that March 31 will officially be Tranny Visibility Day.

It only makes sense he would announce the first one to land on Easter Sunday.

It's almost like they hate Christians and Jews.

• clown 2