Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

35 minutes ago, snafu said:

I think so, if they think he won’t make it to the practice squad without getting snatched up by another team. It sucks having too much talent (said nobody, ever).

would rather trade the much older Kumerow, who is really only a ST asset

and replace his special teams role with one of the bubble LBs

Bills need to keep and further develop Hodgins as a WR, since they refuse to spend top picks on WRs to catch the ball

• Sad 1

RochesterRob
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Shakir is not going to the practice squad

nada, no way, no chance

I would not think so but he is the least experienced on a team that has its eyes on a Super Bowl.  I don't think Hodgins if he made to our PS would last past Columbus Day before somebody took him.  Shakir, if he made it to our PS, would be gone during September.

RochesterRob
2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Bills need to keep and further develop Hodgins as a WR, since they refuse to spend top picks on WRs to catch the ball

Don't under estimate having a WR for onside kick situations.

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

^^^^This is a good alternative.  Except the Bills like to have dual role depth. Kumerow is that. Hodgins plus a backup LB isn’t. 

Alaska Darin
6 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I would not think so but he is the least experienced on a team that has its eyes on a Super Bowl.  I don't think Hodgins if he made to our PS would last past Columbus Day before somebody took him.  Shakir, if he made it to our PS, would be gone during September.

There is a 0% chance Shakir clears waivers.  There'd be 25 teams lined up to claim him.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

There is a 0% chance Shakir clears waivers.  There'd be 25 teams lined up to claim him.

He's quite possibly the steal of the draft.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

He's quite possibly the steal of the draft.

Bills are currently trying to fine a way to keep him. Also Blackshear. Expect to be surprised and upset by cuts and trades. . If this is their floor....just imagine the ceiling. 

RochesterRob
11 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Bills are currently trying to fine a way to keep him. Also Blackshear. Expect to be surprised and upset by cuts and trades. . If this is their floor....just imagine the ceiling. 

OK, who goes?  Hodgins?  Crowder?  Depth player at TE, RB?

45 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

OK, who goes?  Hodgins?  Crowder?  Depth player at TE, RB?

I have said since day 1, I don't think Crowder takes a spot over a thriving rookie. Also, a rookie beats out Hodgins based on play/injury. Isaiah is definitely a real good player but he also has been hurt since we picked him up. This falls under the best ability is availability. We will keep 2 TE's. As far as RB is concerned, this is the upset I am talking about. I can see (not predicting) Devin being traded. Moss at full strength is the better of the two IMHO. He is an UFA in 23. Will the Bills pay him top dollar to stay. Not a chance. If traded they keep 3. That lands Blackshear as #3. 

See my reply in RB thread.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin

Technically Diggs cost the BILLS the 22nd pick in the first round but Beane and company have done a great job of finding talent and then developing it into production.  Obviously, having the best QB in the NFL hasn't hurt.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Great execution and attention to detail, especially by GD13.

Doubt it was intentional, but McKenzie did a nice job not just making his block, but simultaneously disrupting the path of the dude pursuing Diggs.

• Like 2