Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Fansince88
8 hours ago, Nanker said:

I love this guy. And I’m secure enough in my sexuality that I can say that. 
My preferred pronouns: Lord and Master, Your Majesty.

Wow. That is almost exactly what my wife calls me....almost.

Edited by Fansince88
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 2

Barstool sports top 100:

22) WR Stefon Diggs - Buffalo Bills (2021 Rank: 12)

The top pass catcher for the AFC's top scoring offense, Stefon Diggs is a crafty route runner with an excellent release. He had a lot of top Cornerbacks running in circles last season.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

405 pounds, in case anyone was wondering.

I could do that, when I was about his age.

It's just about the only athletic ability I had, half-squatting 400 lbs.  Couldn't run, jump, throw, swing a bat or a club, catch, crawl, dive, shoot, kick, flip, swing, skate, punch, row, ski, or cast a lure.  But damn, if I couldn't half-squat 400 lbs.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Uh...whoa.

Hopefully it doesn't negatively affect his speed or his ability to break Chiefs DB ankles.

Based on his work ethic and drive for improvement, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Edited by LB3
  • Like 4

Alaska Darin
7 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Hopefully it doesn't negatively affect his speed or his ability to break Chiefs DB ankles.

Based on his work ethic and drive for improvement, I'm sure it'll be fine.

He's not a twitchy guy anyway, so him being a little wider just makes him harder to get around.  He'll be able to protect the throwing lane better with the added benefit of being harder to tackle and get off his blocks.

My only real concern is his joints and how they hold up to that extra weight but he's always been a lean guy, so it may not have much of an impact there.

• Like 5

Davis hasn’t missed a workout since the end of the 2021 season, bulking up from his listed weight of 210 pounds to 227 this offseason (he was around 220 pounds last year), according to his trainer Bert Whigham. 

“He’s bigger, faster, stronger,” Whigham said. “He’s put on muscle. People say that’s too big, but he’s 23 years old. He’s just growing into his natural body. You’re going to see a big receiver.”

• Like 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Hopefully it doesn't negatively affect his [...] ability to break Chiefs DB ankles.

I don't think the extra weight will inhibit his head bob.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2