Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Do we hate OBL here like ATOP? I have not listened since it became the "all covid news" show. Used to really like it. I forget how I listened. 

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Do we hate OBL here like ATOP? I have not listened since it became the "all covid news" show. Used to really like it. I forget how I listened. 

I listen on Twitter. They shill for the Bills, of course, but they do have news and good interviews.

15 minutes ago, Ann said:

I listen on Twitter. They shill for the Bills, of course, but they do have news and good interviews.

It was always the player interviews I looked forward to. Also, I dont do Twitter with all the forced free speech and stuff. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2

Fansince88
On 4/27/2022 at 7:36 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"Gave Davis and his stupid topknot" is my new "Tyler Bass and his stupid eye black."

That truly does distract from exactly how ugly a dude he is. 

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Add Crowder, Howard AND Shakir!

I understand why people are sleeping on Crowder, dude has an injury history longer than most. But if he can stay healthy with the Bills top notch medical staff, then he's absolutely going to be a playmaker for this offense. When he's right, which I admit has been rare, he's a top 5 slot in the league. 

• Like 5

4merper4mer
On 5/2/2022 at 10:50 PM, Taro T said:

The new punter wanted 19.

I know he got it but did you see somewhere that he wanted it?