Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

On 2/11/2022 at 9:40 AM, B-Man said:

If he doesn't retire.

Do the Bills want him on a low one year deal ?

He apparently is a great teammate 

No.

Jabba The Hutt
On 2/11/2022 at 10:37 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

It’s for that reason that my dream off season acquisition would be Robinson. It’s a dream because it’s not their biggest need and they can’t afford him - but it would be fun to see him w this group of skill players, especially in the red zone. 

I'll take a trade for Cooper Kupp since he should be ours anyways!

• Cheers 1

I tell my son every chance I get that pretty much every bad decision I've ever made in my life can be tied back to booze, dope or chasing pussy. Sometimes all three.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
17 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I tell my son every chance I get that pretty much every bad decision I've ever made in my life can be tied back to booze, dope or chasing pussy. Sometimes all three.

What they didn't tell you is I was waiting in his G-Class in the Valet Parking area...:classic_love:

Gabriel Davis on His Legendary Playoff Performance, the Bills' Future | Richard Sherman Podcast (should be tee-d up at the 24:08 mark when Gabe Davis comes on)

Richard is joined by breakout star WR for the Buffalo Bills Gabriel Davis. Davis put up a legendary playoff performance vs. the Chiefs in the Divisional Round, passing 200 yards receiving and catching 4 touchdowns, so Richard and Mitch break down what that game meant for him and how the Bills can work through an offseason of changes to make another deep playoff run next season.

• Cheers 2

On 2/25/2022 at 9:48 AM, Ann said:

Two:  Name another QB that can make that play.  I'll hang up and listen.

Five:  The OLine blocked literally no one on that play.  Brady woulda been in the morgue.  JA just shrugs off the rush and throws a forty yard &#%$ing dime and SD14 toe drags at almost full speed.  Ridiculous.

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 2/26/2022 at 2:10 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Five:  The OLine blocked literally no one on that play.  

Not completely true.  Williams blocked Morse.

• Haha 4

On 2/26/2022 at 11:10 AM, Alaska Darin said:

Two:  Name another QB that can make that play.  I'll hang up and listen.

You know what's crazy about that play from Allen? It's not the only time he's made a play like that...pushing off defenders, rolling right, in a defender's grasp, closing in on the sideline...

• Like 3

Alaska Darin
39 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know what's crazy about that play from Allen? It's not the only time he's made a play like that...pushing off defenders, rolling right, in a defender's grasp, closing in on the sideline...

I know Allen has spoiled me because when he does something like that and then just chucks the ball out of bounds to save a sack...I have to tell myself not to blow a gasket.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I know Allen has spoiled me because when he does something like that and then just chucks the ball out of bounds to save a sack...I have to tell myself not to blow a gasket.

Until Knox somehow comes down with the ball. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

One of the guys from ATOP who I watch the games with out here were having a discussion this season about 3rd and longs. For the drought years, anytime the Bills would be facing 3rd and more than 6 it felt like an impossible task. Yet with Allen, 3rd and 20 feels like a makeable down and distance. :lol: 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One of the guys from ATOP who I watch the games with out here were having a discussion this season about 3rd and longs. For the drought years, anytime the Bills would be facing 3rd and more than 6 it felt like an impossible task. Yet with Allen, 3rd and 20 feels like a makeable down and distance. :lol: 

Hanging with Pete?

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One of the guys from ATOP who I watch the games with out here were having a discussion this season about 3rd and longs. For the drought years, anytime the Bills would be facing 3rd and more than 6 it felt like an impossible task. Yet with Allen, 3rd and 20 feels like a makeable down and distance. 

The Rams' game last season when it was 3rd-and-22 I was like 75% certain we were getting a first down and at least getting shots at the endzone before the clock ran out. 

Compare that to TT having a chance to beat NE at home, needing a score with plenty of time and timeouts...I figured NE had a 99.999999947% chance of winning.

What a difference a QB with brass ones makes.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1