Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

On 3/3/2022 at 2:24 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

One of the guys from ATOP who I watch the games with out here were having a discussion this season about 3rd and longs. For the drought years, anytime the Bills would be facing 3rd and more than 6 it felt like an impossible task. Yet with Allen, 3rd and 20 feels like a makeable down and distance. :lol: 

With his feet.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
15 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

With his feet.

If you watch how teams play us on 3rd and long, it's zone coverage almost 100% of the time and that's due to the combination of Allen's mobility and McDermott's new willingness to go for 4th downs if the analytics are in his favor.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

If you watch how teams play us on 3rd and long, it's zone coverage almost 100% of the time and that's due to the combination of Allen's mobility and McDermott's new willingness to go for 4th downs if the analytics are in his favor.

Why don't you guys ask an expert?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Ahhhhhhh!!! That's what your name means???

After all the gas prices and other bs we have exchanged you're finally figuring out that I'm long?

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 3/5/2022 at 12:35 PM, 3rdnlng said:

Why don't you guys ask an expert?

I thought you were an expert on the third inning.

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I thought you were an expert on the third inning.

It's a shame how someone ages and loses their sight. Then again, maybe you started to lose it when you were about 12 years old. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's a shame how someone ages and loses their sight. Then again, maybe you started to lose it when you were about 12 years old. 

Vision's been about 20/300 since I was eight.  Since I hit 45, my near vision has been going too.  I need three pairs of glasses to correct it - one for distance, one for reading, one for computer work.

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

That care he drives is actually pretty efficient....until it snows.

Or Spencer tries to get in it...

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

I really wanna like the guy because he's a really good blocker but he's gotta catch the football when it's in his hands.

• Like 1