Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

On 3/10/2022 at 3:15 PM, Alaska Darin said:

I really wanna like the guy because he's a really good blocker but he's gotta catch the football when it's in his hands.

Honestly, I haven't seen enough of Kumerow to have an opinion of him one way or the other.  If, like you mentioned, he has a case of the dropsies, so did Knox for his first two seasons.  The Bills were patient with him and it paid off.  Maybe the same can happen with Kumerow.  Plus having WRs who can block is a big plus.

blowing smoke?

or where there's smoke, there's fire?

https://www.outkick.com/jarvis-landry-released-but-he-has-suitors-including-three-title-contenders/

The Buffalo Bills are likely to be interested.

The Bills are interesting because that team wants to add whatever additional weapons it can for quarterback Josh Allen to employ. Landry, who is an alpha player, would bring a toughness and ability to collect first downs that the Bills seem to want.

Alaska Darin
4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

blowing smoke?

https://www.outkick.com/jarvis-landry-released-but-he-has-suitors-including-three-title-contenders/

The Bills are interesting because that team wants to add whatever additional weapons it can for quarterback Josh Allen to employ. Landry, who is an alpha player, would bring a toughness and ability to collect first downs that the Bills seem to want.

Could just be driving up the price.

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Could just be driving up the price.

what if he really does want a ring and is willing to take a big discount?

at what price, it he too good a deal?

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

blowing smoke?

I dunno. Do we apply the same logic to him cheap shotting Aaron Williams that Gronk was getting for his hit on Tre'?

I think he is a helluva receiver but I just don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 3:05 PM, Foxx said:

I dunno. Do we apply the same logic to him cheap shotting Aaron Williams that Gronk was getting for his hit on Tre'?

I think he is a helluva receiver but I just don't know.

That was a couple of coaching staffs ago, I don't think this staff, FO, and players have any attachment to that event.  The Gronk incident on the other hand is more current.

I'd take Landry in a heartbeat.

11 hours ago, Core Four said:

That was a couple of coaching staffs ago, I don't think this staff, FO, and players have any attachment to that event.  The Gronk incident on the other hand is more current.

I'd take Landry in a heartbeat.

As I said, I dunno.

The hit was within the confines of the play and I don't believe there was a penalty. I was just always turned off by what I thought was his general douchbaggery and the what could be perceived as a cheap shot that ended Aaron's career. 

The play that ended Aaron Williams career.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

As I said, I dunno.

The hit was within the confines of the play and I don't believe there was a penalty. I was just always turned off by what I thought was his general douchbaggery and the what could be perceived as a cheap shot that ended Aaron's career. 

The play that ended Aaron Williams career.

Agree on the shot but after the play the look on his face was this is not what I intended from the hit, I only intended to play my normal dirty play of football. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 8:35 AM, Ann said:

Gabe Davis...

Spent his rookie signing bonus on tats apparently. 
Seriously good to see him investing in his body. It’ll pay dividends later on. He’s another special talent. 

• Like 1