Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

He does know who will be throwing to Gabe Davis, right?

Doubt it.  After all, he clearly doesn't know who's throwing to Justin Jefferson or Tyreek Hill.

Jesus...Hill and Jaylen Waddle are on that list with Tua Turndaballova throwing to them?  But only Diggs from the Bills?  :classic_laugh: 

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Doubt it.  After all, he clearly doesn't know who's throwing to Justin Jefferson or Tyreek Hill.

Jesus...Hill and Jaylen Waddle are on that list with Tua Turndaballova throwing to them?  But only Diggs from the Bills?  :classic_laugh: 

Saw that too.  Just figured he assumed that they were fast enough to go 20 yards downfield, come back for the ball at the sticks at the edge of Tua's range, and then elude the gassed DBs that had covered them for about 50 yards already when accounting for moving across the field.  Apparently, he's not the only one making that assumption as it MUST be the Fishies' management's plan for how their short version of the shell of Chad Pennington that played for Miami could possibly ever effectively use those 2 burners.

12 hours ago, Ann said:

He forgot black pants

I gotta tell ya, this was effin' spectacular. In the face of all the stupid shit going on the NFL from Watson to Henry Ruggs to Kaepernick, these dudes are straight up 'lift and encourage' and they're just terrific.

For some reason I can't find the roster for this group anywhere, but this is brilliant.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
34 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I gotta tell ya, this was effin' spectacular. In the face of all the stupid shit going on the NFL from Watson to Henry Ruggs to Kaepernick, these dudes are straight up 'lift and encourage' and they're just terrific.

For some reason I can't find the roster for this group anywhere, but this is brilliant.

Demarcus Williams, Tully Bunta-Cain, Michael Gaines, Bryant McKenzie, Isaiah McKenzie, Cameron Newton, Steve Pierce, Nick Roach, Bryan Scott, Willie Yarborough and Leonard Weaver

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-players-choir-advances-to-next-round-of-america-s-got-talent-after-lean-on-m

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Wait, there are McKenzie brothers?

Apparently singing is a McKenzie family talent.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

Apparently singing is a McKenzie family talent.

40+ years later after listening to this a bazillion times the, "Yeah that beer is empty" throw away comment still cracks me up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

40+ years later after listening to this a bazillion times the, "Yeah that beer is empty" throw away comment still cracks me up.

Ah, the early '80s...when a $100 Casio keyboard could make you millions.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1