Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Diggs Traded?

Alaska Darin

Fansince88
17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

As I sit here wondering...are we going to make a play for Jefferson who pretty clearly wants out of Minnesota?

And this

Rochesterny

Just heard bills trading diggs to texans for  2nd round pick. If true then that changes bills draft plan. They have to go get a receiver imo. But there are many other holes to fill like safety and pass rushers and o-line. Look like passing game going to depend on knox and kincaid until a # 1 receiver comes about imo.  But getting only a second. Would have asked for 2 second round picks. 

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Cheers 2

Wow.... almost as if the Bills FO has decided to take a step backwards this year in order to jump forward next?

IDBillzFan
16 minutes ago, BillsFan101 said:

Ugh, I know Diggs cried a lot so not too sad to see him go. Basically got nothing picks for him which is typical in the NFL. With all the off-season moves the Bills have made it looks like they will be fighting for second (if that) with Miami winning the division and the Jets having a chance at second. The Super Bowl window for the Bills is only slightly open if at all anymore.

Go Bills Go

I'm going to assume you are a young fan, so I want to help you through this difficult time of waving a white flag.

Pace yourself. If you give up all hope now, you won't have any left to give up when the schedule is released.

That is all.

• Haha 5

Deranged Rhino

If they bring on Jefferson, that would be hilarious. Aiyuk could be had too - him with Kincaid (plus Samuel and Shakir) is still a top flight passing O. 

But I suspect a big move up to the top 10 now in the draft.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3
  • Yes and No 1

IDBillzFan
11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If they bring on Jefferson, that would be hilarious. Aiyuk could be had too - him with Kincaid (plus Samuel and Shakir) is still a top flight passing O. 

But I suspect a big move up to the top 10 now in the draft.  

The cap hit notwithstanding, I'd be very surprised if McBeane doesn't have a plan in place that is six steps ahead of most white flag-waving Bills fans.

What I do know is Beane's history doesn't suggest he would just take the hit, get a next year 2nd round pick, and give away extra picks and their WR1 simply because Diggs wanted out...only to be standing around saying "Oh, gee, NOW what are we going to do?"

• Like 6
  • Cheers 1

Uncle Joe

Surprising move for sure. Since it happened I'm sorry that he didn't go to the NFC. The Bills now need another quality receiver. 

Thanks for the good times Stefon. You helped make the great one greater

Blessed Believer
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

As I said before. Only 1 possible reason for this. He wanted gone and they were done with his antics. Draft some young kids and move forward.  

100% agree with you. I’m not a fan of a Yo-Yo type player. 

• Like 3

Spartacus

so is this more confirmation that the salary cap is just a mirage, to be manipulated at will?