Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Golf

Foxx

Alaska Darin
On 4/9/2022 at 1:26 PM, KD in CA said:

Still great to hear Verne Lundquist even at 80+.  One of the best announcing voices ever.

I could listen to that guy tell me stories about what he had for lunch.  He's like America's Grandfather.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

The comments do not reflect support for this PGA move:

pga.jpg.66382823bfae2c990d280f078d99d841.jpg

It sounds like the dam may be breaking in terms of more guys taking the money.

I never really thought about it before, but the PGA Tour does not control any of the majors, which obviously are the big draws.  If the majors don't follow suit on bans (the US Open is next week and isn't banning anyone), the PGA Tour may soon find itself in a bad spot.  I'd be very careful about overplaying their hand if I was them.  Why not let these guys go make some bank and then come home? 

And don't give me the 'human rights' b.s. unless your org has cut all ties with China and every other repressive regime.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

And don't give me the 'human rights' b.s. unless your org has cut all ties with China and every other repressive regime.

Buffalo area newsies on Twitter yesterday were arguing that "China is different" when their hypocrisy was being pointed out.  It was something to behold. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Doh! 1

On 6/9/2022 at 12:45 PM, Ann said:

Buffalo area newsies on Twitter yesterday were arguing that "China is different" when their hypocrisy was being pointed out.  It was something to behold. 

In fairness, they are correct. China is merely committing genocide and using slave labor whilst the Saudis brutally murdered some columnist no one heard of.

• Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, Koko said:

In fairness, they are correct. China is merely committing genocide and using slave labor whilst the Saudis brutally murdered some columnist no one heard of.

Also interesting how they fail to acknowledge that a lot appears to have changed in Saudi Arabia since new leadership took over in the past few years.

Is it enough & will it actually make a difference?  Not enough data.  But things seem to be changing.  

Crap Throwing Clavin

Interesting that the people bitching about the LIV based on human rights violations of the sponsoring government tend to also bitch about the human rights violations of the American government vis-a-vis BLM and such.  

Progressives, thy hypocrisy knows no bounds.

• 4 weeks later...