Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Appropos of nothing thread.

Joe

Every time I access a site with multi-factor authentication via a text code I think of Hans Gruber saying "The code, please" to Mr. Takagi.   Every time.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, devnull said:

I saw a commercial for Wendys New Classic Chicken Sandwhich

Isn't New Classic an oxymoron?

No more so that Wendys...

19 hours ago, devnull said:

Isn't that what happens when you mix New Coke with Coke Classic?

On 11/15/2020 at 4:19 PM, devnull said:

If a certain word combination inspires positive reactions in a focus group, is it really an oxymoron?

You ever start writing something and get on a roll, then go back to read your deep introspective masterpiece only to realize that all you have to show for the hour you just blew is disconnected verbose drivel?

• Haha 1

I witnessed a hit and run in the walmart parking lot on Monday morning. I didn’t have my phone on me so I couldn’t call it in, but I did get the plate. I gave Walmart the info and then left. On my way home I saw the car on my street about a mile away from my home. The cop loved it, saying that not many people are able to give him an accurate plate and the driver’s home. 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, shrader said:

I witnessed a hit and run in the walmart parking lot on Monday morning. I didn’t have my phone on me so I couldn’t call it in, but I did get the plate. I gave Walmart the info and then left. On my way home I saw the car on my street about a mile away from my home. The cop loved it, saying that not many people are able to give him an accurate plate and the driver’s home. 

You should get a commission, like a broker.