Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Fansince88
45 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yep, they banned me.  

What a bunch of unbelievably thin-skinned schoolgirls.  :classic_laugh:

You!! What could you have possibly done?

Alaska Darin
41 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This thread about Josh taking a victory lap in Miami last week is hysterical.

I's funny watching Fish fans react to Josh the way Bills fans reacted to Brady*.

Josh is a dickbag. He's disrespectful. He had nothing to do with the win last week. The problem is that the Fish players can't tackle properly. And yes, some would be thrilled if a lightly used player took him out with a nasty hit and had him taken off the field on a stretcher.

It even has an appearance from Stevestojan, which I thought was a nice bonus.

The only thing softer than the Fish are their fans, apparently. 

I love that they think Josh isn't a great dude.  No angst-ridden teenager likes their father.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 5
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I love that they think Josh isn't a great dude.  No angst-ridden teenager likes their father.

And then there are the realists that not only think Josh Allen is a good guy, but that they'd sacrifice their first born to have him on their team.

Finheaven reminds me of a larger Buffalo Bills fans message board and Gang Green. I think you get to to a certain size and the lunatics start running the asylum.  I like reading Jets Nation (they are hilarious and realistic for the most part), but haven't found a smaller, normal-fans Dolphins message board.  Anyone know of one? 

• Like 4

Alaska Darin
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

And then there are the realists that not only think Josh Allen is a good guy, but that they'd sacrifice their first born to have him on their team.

Finheaven reminds me of a larger Buffalo Bills fans message board and Gang Green. I think you get to to a certain size and the lunatics start running the asylum.  I like reading Jets Nation (they are hilarious and realistic for the most part), but haven't found a smaller, normal-fans Dolphins message board.  Anyone know of one? 

I agree completely with you on all this.  There's a reason this is the best BILLS' board on the internet.

I've never found a Fish board that wasn't like Finheaven.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

They're still living in '72.  Hell, some of their parents weren't even born in '72.  It's like us looking at EJ Manuel and saying "Well, at least we had Jack Kemp!"

They deserve a QB as emotionally fragile as they are.  They should trade for Mac Jones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Some notable salary cap jumps (from 2023 to 2024) for Miami:

Armstead: $9.2m 🔺 $20.6m
Hill: $12.8 🔺 $31m
Tua: $9.6 🔺 $23.1
Chubb: $7.5 🔺 $26.9
Howard: $10m 🔺 $25.9
Ramsey: $2.9 🔺 $27.2
Sieler: $3.3 🔺 $10.7

Dolphins’ Notable 2024 UFAs:
-Hunt
-Williams
-AVG
-Davis
-Wilkins

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How I hope  that's true :lol: 

Of course that soy-boy pooftah vapes.  

• Haha 4

Fansince88
31 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course that soy-boy pooftah vapes.  

Well, he picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue. 

Uncle Joe
31 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Well, he picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue. 

Who said he stopped?

• Haha 1

SquirminThurman
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Some notable salary cap jumps (from 2023 to 2024) for Miami:

Armstead: $9.2m 🔺 $20.6m
Hill: $12.8 🔺 $31m
Tua: $9.6 🔺 $23.1
Chubb: $7.5 🔺 $26.9
Howard: $10m 🔺 $25.9
Ramsey: $2.9 🔺 $27.2
Sieler: $3.3 🔺 $10.7

Dolphins’ Notable 2024 UFAs:
-Hunt
-Williams
-AVG
-Davis
-Wilkins

This was an 'All in' season for Miami

Buffalo's cap and FA situation isn't exactly great either TBH

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin

Dolphan @Finheaven:  "Yeah but has he ever hung 70 on Denver in September?"  :lol:

• Haha 6

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Dolphan @Finheaven:  "Yeah but has he ever hung 70 on Denver in September?"  :lol:

Makes me wonder how thy are doing over there after our win. Actually, I dont care. 

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
6 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Makes me wonder how thy are doing over there after our win. Actually, I dont care. 

Poorly.   It's delightful.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

It's embarrassing, really. Their GDT for today was filled with dudes who are nothing short of delusional.

And I'm not talking about the occasional fan who somehow thinks you need to bench Josh Allen for Kyle Allen. I mean, they were front and center insisting the refs gave the game to the Bills. The roughing the passer penalty on Josh on the last drive was BS because he faked sliding on his TD run. What's a player to do? :classic_laugh:

Some believe they  should have been playing Pittsburgh at home, if only they beat the Bills, as if that's the way it would have worked if the Fish won last week.

Most insist the Chefs will beat the snot out of the Bills next week. Some feel they may need to wait until the Bills play Baltimore to see the Bills lose.

And a handful were really disappointed to not see JA17 taken out on a stretcher.

The funniest was when a handful were like "This is where JA17 throws a pick! This is where JA17 fumbles the ball."

In the end, its incredible that so many people feel the Fish, and Tua, are better than JA17 and the Bills.

• Like 4

Miami has a decision to make ...

Dave Hyde: Dolphins can’t pay Tua Tagovailoa like a franchise quarterback until he is one

First order of Dolphins business this offseason is what to do with quarterback’s contract

The smartest move the Miami Dolphins can make right now is to not give Tua Tagovailoa one of those mega-contracts franchise quarterbacks are getting until he proves he is a franchise quarterback.

They could offer him half the going $50 million rate in a way that helps team’s salary-cap in the short term, too. Maybe they get talked into $28 million to be nice. Even then, the structure of the deal needs to provide a quick exit ramp if in two or three years if this is all the further he can advance his game.

Beyond a general idea of adding some grit to this offense, what to do with Tagovailoa is the first order of business this offseason because so many other financial decisions have to be made. He makes a guaranteed $23.2 million next season because the team picked up his fifth-year option last winter. The question now is if they let that contract play out or extend it.

</snip>

• Like 2