Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

On 2/11/2024 at 10:34 AM, Alaska Darin said:

Yeah, please pay him more than Joe Burrow.

They'll pay him.  Rarely do the owners not cave into the agents and players in the game of contract leap frogging.  Especially QBs.

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Yes, please.

The Jets are going to have to draft to replace Wilson, the Pats are going to have to draft to replace Mac the Spork.  I completely support the Dolphins drafting to replace Tua, and having the Bills play 2024 in a division with three rookie QBs.  :classic_laugh:

• Applause 2

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yes, please.

The Jets are going to have to draft to replace Wilson, the Pats are going to have to draft to replace Mac the Spork.  I completely support the Dolphins drafting to replace Tua, and having the Bills play 2024 in a division with three rookie QBs.  :classic_laugh:

I'm still absolutely 100% in the "I cant believe he made it all year" crowd. He owes it all to this:

• Like 1

On 2/25/2024 at 10:37 AM, Alaska Darin said:

While the circus in Miami would be hilarious if they drafted a first round QB and Tua was a lame duck in '24, I'd rather Miami overpaid Tua and set themselves up for cap problems in the coming seasons.

Having the balls to bail on 2d or 3d tier QBs is a bold move.  It's much easier to move on from draft busts like Right Josh, Wilson or Lance than it is to move on from a guy who has won you a bunch of games.

• Like 6

IDBillzFan
18 hours ago, KD in CA said:

While the circus in Miami would be hilarious if they drafted a first round QB and Tua was a lame duck in '24, I'd rather Miami overpaid Tua and set themselves up for cap problems in the coming seasons.

Having the balls to bail on 2d or 3d tier QBs is a bold move.  It's much easier to move on from draft busts like Right Josh, Wilson or Lance than it is to move on from a guy who has won you a bunch of games.

Not to mention, the dude is simply unable to carry the team to a win. Yes, he can nurse a big lead, but if we learned anything these past couple of years, he's pretty small in the big moments. Happy to watch the Fish tie up a ton of cash on him.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin

Which of these teams hasn't won a playoff game in a couple of decades?  Which one has won 3 of the last 5 SBs?

Chiefs Report Card.jpg

Fish Report Card.jpg