Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

SquirminThurman
12 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's embarrassing, really. Their GDT for today was filled with dudes who are nothing short of delusional.

And I'm not talking about the occasional fan who somehow thinks you need to bench Josh Allen for Kyle Allen. I mean, they were front and center insisting the refs gave the game to the Bills. The roughing the passer penalty on Josh on the last drive was BS because he faked sliding on his TD run. What's a player to do? :classic_laugh:

Some believe they  should have been playing Pittsburgh at home, if only they beat the Bills, as if that's the way it would have worked if the Fish won last week.

Most insist the Chefs will beat the snot out of the Bills next week. Some feel they may need to wait until the Bills play Baltimore to see the Bills lose.

And a handful were really disappointed to not see JA17 taken out on a stretcher.

The funniest was when a handful were like "This is where JA17 throws a pick! This is where JA17 fumbles the ball."

In the end, its incredible that so many people feel the Fish, and Tua, are better than JA17 and the Bills.

The worst at Fin HAven is still featherweight stuff to the Chiefs Kingdom stuff. That board is pure septic shock level stuff.

A number of Dolphins fans on Fin Haven are not delusional. Plenty over there not Tua fans and the HC antics are wearing thin. Quite a few having some QB envy, not just Josh but they are seeing Stroud and Love come through now too.

As Bills fans we knew 20 years of this pain from a certain QB.

• Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

IDBillzFan
16 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

The worst at Fin HAven is still featherweight stuff to the Chiefs Kingdom stuff. That board is pure septic shock level stuff.

I don't think I've ever gone there, but then I don't really have the need to absorb another fanbase's tears like NE* and the Fish.

KC fans can thump their chests because they win. Even NE* would have that luxury if they didn't cheat.

Sometimes you can just see a team's fortune playing out in slow motion. Watching the Fish beat up bad teams while losing to contenders was the reality the fans refused to accept...until the Bills snatched the division away from them after they had a 3-game lead.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

...until the Bills snatched the division away from them after they had a 3-game lead.

That's not getting old any time soon.

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's not getting old any time soon.

It's the kind of thing I snack on during the offseason.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Ann said:

AFAIK you cannot trademark a hashtag. Or at least you never could. What is this? Or does it extend beyond social media and how they use it on websites or merchandise? I assume they will go to #Phinsup

Someone check quick if #Dolphins is trademarked. 

• Haha 2

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Ann said:

AFAIK you cannot trademark a hashtag. Or at least you never could. What is this? Or does it extend beyond social media and how they use it on websites or merchandise? I assume they will go to #Phinsup

They should come up with seasonal hashtags, and start using #FinsDown beginning over Thanksgiving break.

• Like 2

SquirminThurman
9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't think I've ever gone there, but then I don't really have the need to absorb another fanbase's tears like NE* and the Fish.

KC fans can thump their chests because they win. Even NE* would have that luxury if they didn't cheat

Umm the 'fans' on Chiefs Kingdom have wished AIDS and Cancer on other teams players, so I stand by my point of view

As delusional as Dolphins fans may be at times, the meth was never that strong...

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

SquirminThurman
9 hours ago, Ann said:

LOL even their motto gave up this winter! 🤣

• Haha 3

On 1/16/2024 at 12:46 PM, Ann said:

#&#%$UP is the obvious choice. 

Alaska Darin
On 1/16/2024 at 8:51 PM, SquirminThurman said:

Umm the 'fans' on Chiefs Kingdom have wished AIDS and Cancer on other teams players, so I stand by my point of view

As delusional as Dolphins fans may be at times, the meth was never that strong...

What's awesome is how they think Buffalo is such a terrible place to live but KC is some Mecca of touristry.  "Kansas City - At least we're not St Louis"

The midwest is like the Down's syndrome or regions. 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

What's awesome is how they think Buffalo is such a terrible place to live but KC is some Mecca of touristry.  "Kansas City - At least we're not St Louis"

The midwest is like the Down's syndrome or regions. 

So I just took a look at a thread on Chief's Planet "Lets Talk Bills" that was started once the Bills were up 21-0 on Pittsburgh, and while I will agree with a number of personnel takes there (Bills D is injured, they were without Pacheco and Tranquil earlier this year, the latter of whom went out early in the last game) it's a pretty interesting crowd.

Apparently they are going to smoke the Bills with the greatest QB to ever play the game, even though he's having an off year.

The game is no pressure for KC because Mahomes has taken them to the SB 3 times, won two times, so now they're just playing with house money. The pressure is on the Bills.

The Bills are taking this game personally because they know KC has kept them out of the playoffs a couple of times now, but it's also personal for KC after they lost to the Bills earlier in the year in spite of the fact that it's NOT personal for KC because they're playing with house money and there is no pressure on them.

Somebody wrote the following note, and they were all quick to tell the poster it's time to kill themselves, and "Die, Bitch":

I HATE to spoil everybody's party but Phil Simms and James Brown said something during the postgame show I completely agree with. To Buffalo, Sunday's game is not "just" a playoff game it's personal, unless each Chief player makes the game just as "personal" to them (and this is something the Chiefs' coaching staff CANNOT DO) I see Buffalo blowing KC out. I really, really, really, REALLY hope I am wrong.

Weird bunch. Like ATOP, but with an overbearing amount of entitlement dipped in condescension and wrapped in douchebaggery.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Apparently they are going to smoke the Bills with the greatest QB to ever play the game, even though he's having an off year.

I'll say he's having an off-year...y'know, considering Johnny Unitas is dead.

• Haha 2

On 1/16/2024 at 12:46 PM, Ann said:

Josh Allen's Bitch

• Cheers 2