Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm betting money he's going to Philly

Makes sense.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You think the guy can't be a bigger douche bag...and then you wake up to a new day.

The funny thing is, the petition has to be signed by him. So he must have a standing signed form all ready to go.

• Like 3

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The funny thing is, the petition has to be signed by him. So he must have a standing signed form all ready to go.

Who else here that doesn't have any intention to file for a divorce have a divorce attorney on retainer? I know I dont.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

30 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Who else here that doesn't have any intention to file for a divorce have a divorce attorney on retainer? I know I dont.

I'd ask how he could possibly explain that to his wife (who he married just a few months ago), but then I recalled he got three other women pregnant in the last nine months, so she must be willing to put up with anything. :facepalm: 

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I would give most people the benefit of the doubt because I have what is basically an insurance policy in place that covers a ton of different legal services, including divorce.  Since he's rich AF, his agency agreement probably has something similar for him.

But...he's a world-renowned douche bag so...

• Applause 2

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

I'd ask how he could possibly explain that to his wife (who he married just a few months ago), but then I recalled he got three other women pregnant in the last nine months, so she must be willing to put up with anything. :facepalm: 

Have you seen her?  She's not exactly what a normal person would deem "high value."

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Mow-ron.

Prefer the more formal Maurice Ronald.  Sounds higher class than the diminutive combo Moe Ron.

• Cheers 2

On 1/24/2024 at 4:23 PM, Alaska Darin said:

I'm betting money he's going to Philly

Psychic! 

• Cheers 2

Jaworski on Fangio: 'Players on Dolphins defense did not want to work hard'

Ron Jaworski says the Miami Dolphins players who are complaining about their defensive coordinator Vic Fangio, who is now the new Eagles' DC, were not committed to the game.

"Coaches coach. I have connections as well around this league and I hear another side of that story, that there were some players on that defense that didn't want to work. Didn't want to put the time in, didn't want to put the effort in, didn't want to make the commitment to be successful. Guys like to party at night and South Beach is really a great place to party. And Vic tried to get those guys and push those guys to become harder workers and better athletes, and more committed to their team. And he couldn't get through to those guys. Those were the guys that Vic was pushing and they're the guys that are whining right now."

</snip>

• Applause 3

^
No surprise there.  I watched one episode of Hard Knocks and thought Miami looked disinterested and tuned out while McDaniel jumped around like a clown.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

^
No surprise there.  I watched one episode of Hard Knocks and thought Miami looked disinterested and tuned out while McDaniel jumped around like a clown.

I only watched the last 2 episodes and I completely understand how editing can skew how things really are but there wasn't anything impressive about how that team behaves, either overtly of from watching their body language.

McDaniel seems like a very nice guy but has literally no actual visible leadership ability.  I would 100% be tuning him out on the regular.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
19 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

McDaniel seems like a very nice guy but has literally no actual visible leadership ability.  I would 100% be tuning him out on the regular.

Glad to hear you say this because there was that moment for me this year when the Bills were sliding and the Fish were rocking, and he got a lot of press. There was some bromance story about him and Tua, and suddenly Tyreek is on track to set records, Tua is perceptually looking all-worldly, and yet every time I saw McDaniel, I felt like at any minute he'd show up with his dog Peabody, who was really designing the plays.

When you watch him move, and listen to him speak, I swear it's like he was hired by your company to hold a three-day Stephen Covey seminar where you HAVE to sit in or you don't get the certificate. 

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1