Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Why the hell did Flores think benching Tua was a good idea. It wasn't a blowout. If we got Fitzmagic instead of Fitztragic,  how does Flores say "Tua is still my QB"? 

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Why the hell did Flores think benching Tua was a good idea. It wasn't a blowout. If we got Fitzmagic instead of Fitztragic,  how does Flores say "Tua is still my QB"? 

Wasnt benched. Hurt his leg. Rolled it under himself

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Guess it wasn't quite as easy this week, eh Tua?

I was happy to see him struggle after that statement. 

5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Wasnt benched. Hurt his leg. Rolled it under himself

According to Football Night in America, Flores said it wasn't the injury. He needed to change things up.

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

According to Football Night in America, Flores said it wasn't the injury. He needed to change things up.

Really. well I have not been to impressed with the kid. I hope he is playing when we meet.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Guess it wasn't quite as easy this week, eh Tua?

Man can not live on blocked punts and defensive fumble returns alone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I guess that I am too old to have much sympathy for the Dolphins.  Their fans were every bit as smug as the Patriot fans back in the day with Shula, Griese, Marino, etc. and there were quite a bit more people walking around WNY wearing Dolphins gear.  I would imagine the moths, mice, and mold from hiding that stuff in the closet has taken its toll since 1999.  

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like 3

leh-nerd skin-erd
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

I guess I will start this thread now.

They have won three straight, but are struggling in Denver.

Start a chat like this for each remaining opponent the Bills face. Appear disinterested, something positive and then express a concern. 

SB baby. 

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Man can not live on blocked punts and defensive fumble returns alone?

True.

But that 22 yard drive with a gift D-holding penalty taking away the INT had them fluffing him hard.  Why, did you know he & the Fishies had THIRTY whole yards on their 1st 3 drives but only 5 on the next 2?

Really hoping as long as he's a Fish that he keeps having these 120 yard or so games but continues to get hyped unreasonably.  Lawrence is scarier should the Jest ever give him an O-Line and someone better than Kotite coaching him.

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

Well, he remains the starter:

I'm of the mindset that it doesn't matter, the damage is mostly done. What does Flores do when it takes Tua longer than a week to figure out the stunts he was seeing yesterday? Does Tua start to press during the game because he sees the bench in his future with every incompletion?

I don't think this is career-changing for Tua...at this point. But does he do it again next week if Tua struggles against the 0-10 Jets? 

At least we don't have to listen to Tua Time! and Tua's The Real Deal for the next week or so.

• Like 2