Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Wild Card Weekend: Playoffs Bills vs Colts 1pm Saturday

Ann

13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Buckner is probably Indy's most important defensive player.  Curious to see how good he is even if he plays.

Their secondary ain't great, which is why the play a ton of zone.  I don't know how big a loss that dude is.  His name makes him sound like a really bad MC.

Or an Uber driver. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Buckner is probably Indy's most important defensive player.  Curious to see how good he is even if he plays.

Their secondary ain't great, which is why the play a ton of zone.  I don't know how big a loss that dude is.  His name makes him sound like a really bad MC.

Indy Star says Bucker will play. The question will be how will the Bills play it? They spent most of the Chargers game running into Bosa, but did you even hear Watts name mentioned in the Pittsburgh game?  Did we hear Shaq Lawson against Miami? Will be interesting to see.

Am I a blind homer for thinking that if they can hang 56 on the Fish's #1 scoring defense I shouldn't be concerned with Indy?

31 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because we're from Buffalo, and God hates us.

I think God's too busy hating the Republican right now to worry about the Bills.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I mentioned Sunday that this Bills team reminds me of Jeanneret's "This team is good.  Scary good." call for the Sabres.

Well, that reminds me that that Sabres team exited the playoffs when pretty much the entire defense got hurt.  So watch for Mackenzie to hurt his knee, Brown to get a concussion, and Kroft to be bitten by an alligator or something.

Because we're from Buffalo, and God hates us.

To be fair, Sabres exited the ECF when their defense was down to the equivalent of scraping practice squads for an upright player (And they still had a lead heading into 3rd period of game 7.)

• Sad 1

Alaska Darin
11 minutes ago, Ann said:

While it's hard to argue with the sentiment, that dude has been absolutely labeled a few times for his disrespectful antics.  Some dudes just have to learn the hard way, though the Browns probably aren't the team to best teach the lesson.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

While it's hard to argue with the sentiment, that dude has been absolutely labeled a few times for his disrespectful antics.  Some dudes just have to learn the hard way, though the Browns probably aren't the team to best teach the lesson.

Mike Tomlin has to be thrilled with the bulletin board material. :classic_dry:  Any given Sunday...

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Decent thread.

I've been watching a little bit of Colts' play this season.  They're definitely beatable down the field if the OLine holds up.  They play zone almost exclusively, so play action and pass pro will tell the story.

• Like 2

On 1/7/2021 at 2:51 PM, IDBillzFan said:

It's Hammer Time. As in, MC Hammer may become a Billsfan. 😄

Indy is using this tweet as motivation for not getting any respect.   

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GG1 said:

Indy is using this tweet as motivation for not getting any respect.   

Well, not for nothing, but I kinda want to sack Allen after watching that horrific dance display.