Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Divisional Round Weekend: Playoffs Bills vs Baltimore 8:15pm Saturday

Ann

Saturday, 4:35 pm Los Angels Rams at ET Green Bay Packers (Fox)

Saturday, 8:15 pm  Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills (NBC) Cris Collinsworth and Al Michaels

Sunday 3:05pm Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs (CBS)
Sunday, 6:40 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints (Fox)

Will update when more information becomes available. 

9 hours ago, Ann said:

Saturday, 8:15 pm  Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills (NBC) Cris Collinsworth and Al Michaels

What evil did we commit to deserve getting Collinsworth?!?

I may try to find the Spanish transmission. Can't understand them, but they're a lot more fun to listen to!

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Koko said:

I may try to find the Spanish transmission. Can't understand them, but they're a lot more fun to listen to!

BOOOOOOOOOOFalo!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Boyst said:

@plenzmd1 offered me a chance to review some tapes with NFL Rewind. 

I am going to try to watch at least 2 Ravens games. Does anyone have any input which I should watch to do a write up?

you gunna do regular or all 22?

10 minutes ago, Boyst said:

All 22

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

the cleveland game would be welcomed! Thanks for doing this!

Good to see how they lost to NE & Steelers too.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Koko said:

Reminds me of the 51-3 Bill/Raiders game in 1991.  I was working in a restaurant in Beverly Hills and the Hispanic prep crew in back had the game on in Spanish.  I learned how to say "The Bills intercept Schroeder again!!" in Spanish real quick.  I knew they intercepted him a few times but don't remember it being 5.  What a great game that was.  

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

K, who would this be at this site? 

There's not enough time to point out all the stereotypes in that video and it's only 48 seconds long.

• Haha 1

I'm a little nervous about this one, but I think the Bills have a slight edge here. 

Both won their last 5 games of the season. Prior to that the Bills were 8-3, the Ravens 6-5.

Since then the only competitive game for either team was a 47-42 Baltimore win over Cleveland.

The combined records of the teams Baltimore faced during that stretch was 28-51-1 vs 40-40 for the Bills. What does this mean? Probably nothing.

The Ravens lead the league in rushing while the Bills were 2nd in passing.

Bills D is 17th against the run while Ravens D is 7th against the pass.

Neither team has done well against mobile QBs with all 3 Bills losses coming against TN, KC, and AZ, but with 2 wins against NE. Baltimore has losses to KC, TN, and NE, with a win against HOU.

I give the slight edge to Buffalo because the Bills D has tightened up down the stretch, it's a home game, and because of the late season matchup between these teams last season. The Bills were not nearly as strong last year and the Ravens were on fire. Still, the Bills were a play away from forcing overtime despite a sorry showing early. The teams have moved in opposite directions since that time.

If the Bills force LamaRG3 to beat them with his arm I don't see Baltimore keeping up, absent an utter meltdown by the Bills offense.

Edited by Robs House
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

K, who would this be at this site? 

Jesus.  I felt really bad when I broke the remote after one of the SB losses.  

4 minutes ago, Robs House said:

The Ravens lead the league in rushing.  

Ok I know absolutely nothing about either team but after watching the Bills against the Colts this stat is bad.  REAL bad.