Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Divisional Round Weekend: Playoffs Bills vs Baltimore 8:15pm Saturday

Ann

1 hour ago, Meazza said:

After seeing josh Allen’s face on the sidelines during the fourth quarter, im convinced that he will have a career game.

This one won’t even be close.

I want some of what you're having.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Meazza said:

After seeing josh Allen’s face on the sidelines during the fourth quarter, im convinced that he will have a career game.

This one won’t even be close.

Wonder if he and Daboll had one of these post game sessions

image.png.589d05fb867771ffd921ee96818cd6a1.png

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Is that from the Texans playoff game?

No, from the infamous first *Patriots* game, after which Daboll was kicked upstairs and Allen started playing better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I never understood the rationale of these posts by folks. This ravens team is well beyond their 2018 team, jones and diggs are much different players, and disirregardless one thing isn't equal to the other. 

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

What a stupid tweet.  Is he really pretending there's some kind of equity between the 4-12 Falcons' offense TWO YEARS AGO and the 2020 BILLS?

FFS.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Boyst said:

I think this is one of those weeks where everyone is pumping the time for the Bills to come back to reality. No "experts" are picking them. They're still in love with Jackson and the Ravens, touting a defense that's supposed to be amazing. 

I'm just sick of the knob slobber being out on the Ravens. 

The Bills have always embraced the underdog roll. I hope it motivates them this week.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Boyst said:

I never understood the rationale of these posts by folks. This ravens team is well beyond their 2018 team, jones and diggs are much different players, and disirregardless one thing isn't equal to the other. 

Doom.  

Now tell us how they did vs Brandon Cooks, Tyreek Hill, and AJ Brown.  Gallup and Cooper both had TDs against them....from Andy Dalton.  Those were the best WRs and QBs they seen all year.  

We know.  It's a great defense.  We get it.  

Edited by Big Blitz

22 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

What a stupid tweet.  Is he really pretending there's some kind of equity between the 4-12 Falcons' offense TWO YEARS AGO and the 2020 BILLS?

FFS.

Some of the comments are funny from Ravens fans. They seem to be upset that their MVP from last year hasn't been getting the same love as Josh Allen.

I have no idea how the two teams will size up on Saturday night, but I don't care if the final score is 50-3 in favor of the Ravens, there is no world where I would prefer to wake up and realize my franchise QB is Lamar Jackson over Josh Allen.

Also...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Some of the comments are funny from Ravens fans. They seem to be upset that their MVP from last year hasn't been getting the same love as Josh Allen.

I have no idea how the two teams will size up on Saturday night, but I don't care if the final score is 50-3 in favor of the Ravens, there is no world where I would prefer to wake up and realize my franchise QB is Lamar Jackson over Josh Allen.

They ended the regular season on a roll against some of the league's worst teams (Jax, NYG, Dallas, Cincinnati, and the 47-42 win over the Browns).  The only good team they beat in the regular season was Indy. 

I don't know how good their defense is, nor does anyone else.  They simply haven't been good against good offenses because they've only played one and KC lit them on fire.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ann said:

The Bills have always embraced the underdog roll. I hope it motivates them this week.

I'm sorry but this is a loser's mentality.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How are you not practicing?  If you don't work out your liver every day, it'll never get any stronger.

He's clearly not committed to the team. Such a selfish diva. I'd wager he busts out of the league in a few years.

Certainly not a process guy.

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

They ended the regular season on a roll against some of the league's worst teams (Jax, NYG, Dallas, Cincinnati, and the 47-42 win over the Browns).  The only good team they beat in the regular season was Indy. 

I don't know how good their defense is, nor does anyone else.  They simply haven't been good against good offenses because they've only played one and KC lit them on fire.

If Baker can put up 42, Josh can exceed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koko said:

He's clearly not committed to the team. Such a selfish diva. I'd wager he busts out of the league in a few years.

Certainly not a process guy.

Oh, I’m a process guy all right. I’ve followed a strict regimen of three sets of six reps of 12 oz. curls for YEARS.