Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Divisional Round Weekend: Playoffs Bills vs Baltimore 8:15pm Saturday

Ann

3 hours ago, Boyst said:

Re DiMarco. He's been replaced by Motor. That says a lot: bad for DiMarco. Amazing for little Motor. 

No, he's been replaced by UDFA Gilliam.

6 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

No, he's been replaced by UDFA Gilliam.

I was talking about assignments during the casual play. Motor is one hell of a blocker for being a little dude

• Like 1

If Daryl Johnson sits Trent Murphy is definitely in this week. 

I think we need Murphy this week. His lane integrity is top notch.

Daryl Johnson can hopefully play, too. He's my favorite Bill so I am biased.

We need fresh legs on defense. We need depth on OL but we need WR more. Dress fewer OL, we will dress Lee Smith anyway. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ann said:

Nick is wrong about where the money is going. Bills line remains at 2 1/2. I actually expected it to slide to a pick'em by now.

That said, how people are betting is probably one of the more stupid rationales for insisting the Ravens will win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Nick is wrong about where the money is going. Bills line remains at 2 1/2. I actually expected it to slide to a pick'em by now.

That said, how people are betting is probably one of the more stupid rationales for insisting the Ravens will win.

Every average day Joe fan I know is saying Buffalo wins. One guy I work with is all over the place when it comes to money because he just likes to bet point spreads etc but almost always predicts the winner. He thinks I'm crazy, he says buffalo by +7.

It's that weird echo chamber we see.  Every Baltimore paper says Baltimore in a close game. Every Buffalo paper says Buffalo in a close game. Every typical national guy has Baltimore by a narrow margin. The homers and ones who think they know the team are predicting Buffalo. We aren't seeing any national guys all in love with Baltimore.

All of the static on who wins leaves me second guessing everything. I knew we were going to win last week and every game we actually won.  The only game I got wrong was Arizona. But, I also thought New England might upset us because the old *Patriots* would have been able to do just that (they had heart. The new *Patriots are led by a coward.)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Love the Dane Jackson call up. Might be the best tackler of all our CB's. Might make a difference over Levi against a run heavy Ravens squad.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

So, what... sounds like he has bonuses that would kick in if he played tonight(?). 

That’s what it reads like. Business decisions in the playoffs? Double you tee eff?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

That’s what it reads like. Business decisions in the playoffs? Double you tee eff?

It's kind of weird. I just saw this comment below from Ben Watson, who I like a lot. But having spent most of my work life on incentive-based programs, you don't do something like this right on the edge of earning your big payday unless (a) you want to de-incentivize everyone else around you or (b) you have an under-the-table check waiting for him at the end of the season.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

That can't be sending a good message to the other players.