Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Divisional Round Weekend: Playoffs Bills vs Baltimore 8:15pm Saturday

Ann

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

And Rivers had the game of his last 5years. 

I'm not a big fan of hanging my hat on stuff like this, but I have to agree. I've watched enough Indy games this year to realize that outside that 4th down TD throw that missed by about a foot, Rivers was having a hell of a game. He had at least three drops that could have changed the final score. 

Granted, we got pretty much NO pressure on him, so this shouldn't surprise me too much.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

My question is where did Harrison Phillips go in that .5 second ?

I see that he is being double teamed, but at least go to the ground to create an obstacle.

I think he’s actually behind #64 of the Colts (the guy engaged with Oliver)

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

My question is where did Harrison Phillips go in that .5 second ?

I see that he is being double teamed, but at least go to the ground to create an obstacle.

Completely awful.  He was single blocked and ridden straight across the line into Milano.

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

K, who would this be at this site? 

Well, after looking at some of the comments, I found my new favorite gif:

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

If you listened to Josh in post-game, you could tell he was unhappy with his day. The stats were great, but he just sounded like he let some plays get away from him. I recall someone post-game discussing how the Colts did a good job throwing looks at the offense that had them off balance for a while, but...y'know...I'm basing this all off what he sounded like on that post-game interview where they were trying to share the hype of winning the first playoff game and he didn't seem to want any part of that.

Josh looked disappointed in himself in the fourth quarter knowing that he messed up an opportunity to put the game out of reach.

He owes the defense one.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

First new Covid roster rule exploited....

Thought we got rid of the damn Hessians when we crossed the Delaware. Just one more sign the country is over😠

• Haha 2

I think this is one of those weeks where everyone is pumping the time for the Bills to come back to reality. No "experts" are picking them. They're still in love with Jackson and the Ravens, touting a defense that's supposed to be amazing. 

I'm just sick of the knob slobber being out on the Ravens. 

12 minutes ago, Boyst said:

I think this is one of those weeks where everyone is pumping the time for the Bills to come back to reality. No "experts" are picking them. They're still in love with Jackson and the Ravens, touting a defense that's supposed to be amazing. 

I'm just sick of the knob slobber being out on the Ravens. 

Don't know if it's the lazy analysis of being enthralled with Jackson's highlight runs or the true review of how Bills played vs Indy.

I'm actually more optimistic, because Bills beat the Colts despite playing their worst game in 6 weeks.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Don't know if it's the lazy analysis of being enthralled with Jackson's highlight runs or the true review of how Bills played vs Indy.

I'm actually more optimistic, because Bills beat the Colts despite playing their worst game in 6 weeks.

The Colts were a top 5 team in the playoffs. They've have beat Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Cleveland, and maybe the Ravens. None of those teams can score like we did, and none of those teams can sustain a defensive hold for such a long time against a mature smart QB.

Baltimore is a tough out. Jackson is not a passer. I'd be fine making him try to pass it, find lucky shots to Brown and cut off his short plays.  

When I study some film I'm expecting to see him use only the field in front of him, limited vision, and struggle beyond a 2nd check without checking down or running. If we can eliminate his checkdown, keep his TE covered (we did against Indy), and keep them on the ground we can win this. Jackson can and will likely get about 80-100 yards on the ground. They're dangerous in the red zone because you have to watch the RPO's and flicker passes out to the open target as he scrambles. Keep them out of the red zone.

This will be tough because their special teams are great. That's going to be the factor to stop them. We need to keep them on their half of the field. Our defense needs to come up big. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GG1 said:

I'm one of those people who feels like this team will struggle keeping the Raven's from running all over the place, and then I remember that the Titans -- not exactly one of your better defenses -- held Baltimore to 20 points.

If the Bills can hold the Ravens to 20 points, they should be able to win this game, because whatever weaknesses the Ravens have on D occur in the secondary trying to contain multiple receiver threats.

On the other hand, I'm probably just trying to convince myself that the end isn't near.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm one of those people who feels like this team will struggle keeping the Raven's from running all over the place, and then I remember that the Titans -- not exactly one of your better defenses -- held Baltimore to 20 points.

If the Bills can hold the Ravens to 20 points, they should be able to win this game, because whatever weaknesses the Ravens have on D occur in the secondary trying to contain multiple receiver threats.

On the other hand, I'm probably just trying to convince myself that the end isn't near.

After seeing josh Allen’s face on the sidelines during the fourth quarter, im convinced that he will have a career game.

This one won’t even be close.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Meazza said:

After seeing josh Allen’s face on the sidelines during the fourth quarter, im convinced that he will have a career game.

This one won’t even be close.

We all hope so. It would be fantastic. 

• Like 2