Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Baker Mayfield tests positive for COVID-19, likely out Saturday

by: Andrew Buller-Russ Sportsnaut5m

Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield has also tested positive for COVID-19 and is now in danger of missing Saturday's game.

I want to say he can't catch a break, but this might be q blessing in disguise giving him time to heal.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Tiz proving what many of us thought. NFL was more concerned about messaging than about player safety or “ stopping the spread”. Bease was so on point in September , where are all his detractors now. Early September we knew vaxed spread just as easily as unvaxed, yet the protocols never changed. 

They do this it will get murdered with the Stefanski news. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

The boosters are like communion wafers.  YOU'VE BEEN SAVED!

"Forgive me Roger, for I have sinned.  My last vaccination was two weeks ago..."

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Tiz proving what many of us thought. NFL was more concerned about messaging than about player safety or “ stopping the spread”. Bease was so on point in September , where are all his detractors now. Early September we knew vaxed spread just as easily as unvaxed, yet the protocols never changed. 

They do this it will get murdered with the Stefanski news. 

anyone still think the CDC did not buy the NFL's compliance with large $ "donation"

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Are the Browns going to forfeit their game?

Isn't that what the NFL said was going to happen if teams got decimated by Covid?

if they do, CDC money to cover the shortage to the networks for the lost game

16 minutes ago, snafu said:

Are the Browns going to forfeit their game?

Isn't that what the NFL said was going to happen if teams got decimated by Covid?

I think because the outbreak that has occurred is amongst vaccinated individuals, the forfeiture aspect would not apply here.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
37 minutes ago, Ann said:

22.jpg.76825ae252213b50eb60c0a45c6ba537.jpg

Masks, that's the answer! It's as if these people have never read the definition of insanity.

11.jpg.58584f77adbc87aab8e2b107f0ef7b64.jpg

You know, they could do something like saying "One negative test, you can come back with a mask.  Two, no mask needed."  But I guess that would be too &#%$ing sensible to a league that can't define "catch."

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, snafu said:

This makes no sense if Omicron is symptom-free.

It makes no sense unless they're specifically testing for Omicron.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

You know, they could do something like saying "One negative test, you can come back with a mask.  Two, no mask needed."  But I guess that would be too &#%$ing sensible to a league that can't define "catch."

or maybe, take their temperature and if not sick, no problem

• Like 1

Beer__League__Hockey

I love our collective priorities.  Try this in a school, where you know, kids get an "education".  No F-ing way, stay home for 10 days kid, no questions asked.  Rules are rules.

But let's change up the testing for the adult babies; fantasy football teams everywhere will otherwise be in trouble!!!!!!1!

Mass psychosis.

• Wow 1