Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Nah, I doubt it. 

If they did, we'll never know.  They'll no doubt cheat on the COVID test.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I just learned that the Bills are one of the only teams that require proof of vaccination to get into the stadium. It kind of makes me want to find another team.

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, Robs House said:

I just learned that the Bills are one of the only teams that require proof of vaccination to get into the stadium. It kind of makes me want to find another team.

I'm pretty sure Poloncarz didn't give them much of a choice.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Robs House said:

Lumen, SoFi require vax or negative test w/in 72 hrs.

• Like 1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/30/jerry-jones-every-cowboy-is-either-vaccinated-or-has-had-covid-19/

Although everyone should get the COVID-19 vaccine, exposure to the virus also provides immunity, and as a result the NFL allows unvaccinated players who have had COVID-19, like Aaron Rodgers, to forego enhanced testing protocols for 90 days after testing positive.

• Like 1

good thing 95% of the players got vaxxed.

# cases is more than last year

Sills  with some classic misdirection.

with 95% of the league vaxxed, 1 positive unvaxxzed would be higher disproportionately to any number of vaxxed positives

no mention of sickness - which should be the key factor

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/30/79-nfl-players-tested-positive-for-covid-19-in-november/

That brings the total for November to 79 positive cases among NFL players, Howard Balzer of allcardinals.com reports.

In 2020, beginning in training camp through Nov. 28, 155 players tested positive for the virus. This year to date, including training camp, 225 players have tested positive, per Balzer.

Dr. Allen Sills, the NFL’s chief medical director, recently said, via Kevin Seifert of ESPN, that unvaccinated players have “consistently tested positive at a much higher rate than vaccinated players throughout the entire season.”

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Looks like maybe Brown DID have a fake Covid card.

the unnamed 3rd player is probably Brady - but he gets a pass, because

Edited by Spartacus

11 hours ago, Spartacus said:

the unnamed 3rd player is probably Brady - but he gets a pass, because

Nope.

...a third player, John Franklin III, most recently with Tampa Bay but currently a free agent, will also be suspended three games if he signs with another team. 

On 12/7/2021 at 7:59 PM, LB3 said:

Let's go Fromm. 

Yeah, that'll be fun.  Rooting for him to do well.  But not too well, because then I'll be pissed we lost him.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Yeah, that'll be fun.  Rooting for him to do well.  But not too well, because then I'll be pissed we lost him.

Exactly. Especially since he was our bubble boy isolated all last year.