Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

What’s he allergic to?

• Pfizer Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is:
    mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
    [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
    phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
    phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
    The Pfizer vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.
  •  Moderna Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Moderna vaccine is:
    Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 
    dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), 
    tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.
    The Moderna vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.
  • Johnson & Johnson Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is:
    Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, 
    citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2 hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), 
    polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.
    The Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Nanker said:

What’s he allergic to?

• Pfizer Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is:
    mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
    [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
    phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
    phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
    The Pfizer vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.
  •  Moderna Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Moderna vaccine is:
    Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 
    dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), 
    tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.
    The Moderna vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.
  • Johnson & Johnson Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is:
    Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, 
    citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2 hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), 
    polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.
    The Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.

If you're allergic to citric acid monohydrate, sucrose, or ethanol, you don't have to worry about the vaccine, as you're probably already dead.  

• Cheers 1

fully believe nobody from NFL twisted his arm to get the jab to meet 100% vax rate

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/05/nfl-rejects-aaron-rodgerss-claim-that-a-league-doctor-said-vaccinated-players-cant-catch-of-transmit-covid/

At one point, he said that, during his effort to persuade the league to recognize that his homeopathic treatment should be regarded as a vaccination, a league doctor told him that it’s impossible for someone who is vaccinated to catch or spread COVID.

Reached for comment, the NFL denied the claim, strongly.

“No doctor from the league or the joint NFL-NFLPA infectious disease consultants communicated with the player,” the NFL said in a statement issued to PFT. “If they had, they certainly would have never said anything like that.”

13 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

If you're allergic to citric acid monohydrate, sucrose, or ethanol, you don't have to worry about the vaccine, as you're probably already dead.  

My mom developed an ethanol allergy and she’s still alive and well, just had to quit drinking. It started out where she’d get a skin rash if she had a glass of wine, but beer was ok. Eventually beer started making her break out too though. 

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

did anybody even ask if he was actually sick?

He's got COVID.  In press terms, he's clinically dead.

• Haha 2

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Am I the only one that could care less if AR did or didnt get vaccinated?

Nope.   To me the guy's whole attitude is "just leave me the &#%$ alone" but people love to get all worked up about anything he does.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Nope.   To me the guy's whole attitude is "just leave me the &#%$ alone" but people love to get all worked up about anything he does.

He has become kind of a scurf ball to me in previous years. That said, is it him or the media. Hard to say. That said, who cares.

• Like 1

Bills backup QB Mitch Trubisky placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list

Less than 24 hours until kickoff against the Jaguars, the Bills placed backup quarterback Mitchell Trubisky on the NFL’s Reserve/COVID 19 list. This comes less than a week after practice squad quarterback Jake Fromm was also placed on the list.

It leaves the Bills with only two QB’s to take the field on Sunday against the Jaguars.

The Bills activated quarterback Davis Webb from the practice squad, so he will serve as the backup for Josh Allen on Sunday against Jacksonville. Webb has no regular-season stats to speak of since joining the NFL in 2017.

</snip>

24 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wut? Un-vaxxed players can't do media on the road? :classic_blink:

wut.jpg.2a82b9ba3a4a521a75a7f1d756e4e547.jpg

Marshaun should have claimed to be unvaxxed

would have cut his media sessions in half 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ann said:

Bills backup QB Mitch Trubisky placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list

Less than 24 hours until kickoff against the Jaguars, the Bills placed backup quarterback Mitchell Trubisky on the NFL’s Reserve/COVID 19 list. This comes less than a week after practice squad quarterback Jake Fromm was also placed on the list.

It leaves the Bills with only two QB’s to take the field on Sunday against the Jaguars.

The Bills activated quarterback Davis Webb from the practice squad, so he will serve as the backup for Josh Allen on Sunday against Jacksonville. Webb has no regular-season stats to speak of since joining the NFL in 2017.

</snip>

I think we might not see a lot of designed runs for Josh tomorrow. We should be able to beat the Jags without unnecessary risks. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I think we might not see a lot of designed runs for Josh tomorrow. We should be able to beat the Jags without unnecessary risks. 

I'm hoping for some well earned Trubisky time

5 minutes ago, devnull said:

I'm hoping for some well earned Trubisky time

Ummm, did you miss the news of the day? There will be no Trubisky time this week with him on the Covid list. Maybe some Davis Webb time?