Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

On 11/8/2021 at 12:57 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Part of the problem is the government has done a masterful job of coordinating efforts to scare SO many. And I kinda get that if you're old, fat, immunocompromised, etc. But I can't tell you how many younger people I see driving around in their cars, alone, wearing a mask. They're posting photos and videos, tearfully exclaiming how happy their 5-year-old -- who doesn't like shots -- was so eager to get the vaccine.

There are just too many scenes and stories like this to even pretend this will ever end.

If you'd told me a decade ago that by now the left would become enthusiastic shills for big pharma I'd have thought you were crazy, but here we are.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

33 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

another victim of the effective jab

Have we been keeping track of who has had covid this season cataloged as: unvax, vaxed, pretending to be vaxed?

lost in the cancellation of Aaron Rodgers

he was not sick

all of the hoopla because he was just another victim of a false positive 

or maybe some lab tech wanted to out Rodgers and ran his PCR at a insanely high cycle count 

ESPN’s Adam Schefter Has Significant Update On QB Aaron Rodgers (msn.com)

Rodgers, who tested positive for COVID-19 last week, has remained asymptomatic and has met the NFL’s return-to-play protocols.

“Packers’ QB Aaron Rodgers has remained asymptomatic from COVID-19 and has met the NFL/NFLPA return-to-play protocols, per sources,” Schefter said. “All that is left now is for the Packers to officially activate him by 4 pm ET today.”

5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Have we been keeping track of who has had covid this season cataloged as: unvax, vaxed, pretending to be vaxed?

turns out "pretending to be vaxxed" does not qualify as a category

Rodgers was not sick - so whatever he did to be "immunized", worked just as well as the jab 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

turns out "pretending to be vaxxed" does not qualify as a category

Rodgers was not sick - so whatever he did to be "immunized", worked just as well as the jab 

Hey, I pretend to be vaxed all the time.

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Hey, I pretend to be vaxed all the time.

you should respond that you have received all the shots that generate immunity from the intended diseases 

it's all about his health

even when he's not sick

https://www.outkick.com/mike-florio-aaron-rodgers-gil-brandt/

Brandt raises an interesting point: why didn’t Florio care about Rodgers’ health?

But before Brandt could respond, he made a frightening discovery: Florio had blocked him.

Edited by Spartacus

On 11/17/2021 at 10:37 AM, Ann said:

The NFL ...  :facepalm:

about time they took steps to stop the vaxxed from catching the plague

seeing the jab(s) has not worked

Edited by Spartacus

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

:classic_blink: Wow

I'm okay with defrauding the NFL, though.

As long as the card had a "DCD" or "CBD" logo on it, thus wasn't an official forged document, I don't see the problem.