Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

3 hours ago, LB3 said:

I respect Beasley more and more for how he manned up to his beliefs rather than pulling stuff like this. High character guy.

Agree.  Complete opposite of Antonio Brown who is a low life.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LB3 said:

I respect Beasley more and more for how he manned up to his beliefs rather than pulling stuff like this. High character guy.

Interesting that Alex Guerrero, quarterback Tom Brady’s personal trainer, is mentioned.

couldn't be that Tom also never took the jab and is relying on a fake jab card?

https://www.outkick.com/antonio-brown-allegedly-obtained-a-fake-vaccination-card-to-avoid-the-nfls-protocols/

Per Stroud, Brown’s former personal chef, Steven Ruiz, is making the accusation. Ruiz recently had a fallout with Brown and claims that Brown owes him $10,000.

Ruiz says that over the summer, Brown asked him to get Johnson & Johnson vaccination cards for him and his girlfriend, Cydney Moreau. Moreau allegedly texted Ruiz on July 2 and said that Brown, referred to as “AB” in the messages, would pay him $500 if he got his hands on the vaccination cards.

Ruiz did not find any vaccination cards, but a few weeks later, however, Brown told Ruiz he had purchased his own. Days before the start of Buccaneers training camp, Ruiz was over at Brown’s house. That’s when Alex Guerrero, quarterback Tom Brady’s personal trainer, arrived at Brown’s house to help him recover from knee surgery.

Ruiz says that Guerrero took a photograph of Brown’s vaccination card while he was there. However, Ruiz didn’t believe Guerrero knew the vaccination card was fake.

https://www.outkick.com/aaron-rodgers-covid-toe/

COVID Toe can be painful and turn toes — oh no — purple.

“Recent research, including an October study published in the British Journal of Dermatology, has found that Covid Toes typically occur in younger patients who experience mild symptoms,” the report goes on. “The problem is that, when the body produces too much of a type of interferon, it can create other problems—and produce Covid Toes.

does anyone know when Bills would announce if Star/Brown are coming off Covid list? Is it just they show up at practice? 

I worry bout big men and Covid and time it takes to bounce back

Beer__League__Hockey
2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

does anyone know when Bills would announce if Star/Brown are coming off Covid list? Is it just they show up at practice? 

I worry bout big men and Covid and time it takes to bounce back

So you would hope they retest daily, and have a feel for when.  Sal (SAL! Capaccio) said that Star was outside of the 10 day window for the Saints game, but must have still tested positive as he was still on the shelf.  Spencer Brown was not outside the 10 day window, and will be today or tomorrow (I think).

You hope they aren't one of those cases where they test positive for months afterwards.  There are nasal washes that can help game the system too; but I'm sure they are using all the technology that they can get their hands on...  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

So you would hope they retest daily, and have a feel for when.  Sal (SAL! Capaccio) said that Star was outside of the 10 day window for the Saints game, but must have still tested positive as he was still on the shelf.  Spencer Brown was not outside the 10 day window, and will be today or tomorrow (I think).

You hope they aren't one of those cases where they test positive for months afterwards.  There are nasal washes that can help game the system too; but I'm sure they are using all the technology that they can get their hands on...  

When i had Covid  late September, I went to the CDC website and it recommended symptom based return, basically 10 days after first symptom onset and if you are symptom free. and not test based return as PCR tests can detect Covid up to 3 months after no symptoms...

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Beer__League__Hockey
3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

When i had Covid  late September, I went to the CDC website and it recommended symptom based return, basically 10 days after first symptom onset and if you are symptom free. and not test based return as PCR tests can detect Covid up to 3 months after no symptoms...

Right, that is what I've heard too.  But I believe they need neg. tests to return, per the NFL.