Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

6 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I'm just spitballing here, but what if Beasley identified as vaccinated. Can he test out? 🤔

Is that one of the kids latest pronoun choices these days?

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I'm just spitballing here, but what if Beasley identified as vaccinated. Can he test out? 🤔

No, because vaccination status is entirely objective, and it's irrelevant how you feel about it.

Unlike having a Y-chromosome and a penis.  

• Haha 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Ann said:

If he is asymptomatic, he has a point…

and then…

reading those comments, oh boy…

That Jenni Smith is a real dingbat.  She's whining about being attacked by Feliciano (in that tweet.)  And that the vaccine is the only thing that keeps you off a ventilator and from dying.  

RIP Cole Diseasely.  He'll be on a ventilator and dead soon.  

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Right. Else I find my ass in a containment camp.

Did you know it's constitutional to suspend habeas corpus during both a pandemic and an insurrection?

Good luck getting out of quarantine.

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Did you know it's constitutional to suspend habeas corpus during both a pandemic and an insurrection?

Good luck getting out of quarantine.

Additionally, I'm sure know, within 100 miles of the US border, at any an all times is a constitutional free zone. So I'm doubly &#%$ed.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Foxx said:

Additionally, I'm sure know, within 100 miles of the US border, is a constitutional free zone. So I'm doubly &#%$ed.

100 miles within a port of entry - a customs station, essentially.  That's most of the country.

It's rather amazing no president has taken over the country yet.  The mechanisms for it are already in place.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

100 miles within a port of entry - a customs station, essentially.  That's most of the country.

It's rather amazing no president has taken over the country yet.  The mechanisms for it are already in place.

Fly over country is about all that stands between us and them. They know this. It is no coincidence we see the things we do today, they are looking to narrow that gap further.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Fly over country is about all that stands between us and them. They know this. It is no coincidence we see the things we do today, they are looking to narrow that gap further.

It's why the CDC has to make an example of Cole Diseasely by telling Josh Allen to not throw to him.  Or something.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's why the CDC has to make an example of Cole Diseasely by telling Josh Allen to not throw to him.  Or something.  

He won't be throwing to him this week due to his vax status

conclusive proof

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

He won't be throwing to him this week due to his vax status

conclusive proof

This board needs a concussion protocol.

• Haha 3