Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

27 minutes ago, Ann said:

I sure hope Milano recovers fully. That said, the young guns are getting very valuable playing time experience. That bodes well for the future. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

When it's between knowing how to play football (current) and having the right size to play football (former) I'll take our current guy.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

When it's between knowing how to play football (current) and having the right size to play football (former) I'll take our current guy.

Onalim's most impressive "layout" hit was on Taron Johnson.  Looked like Tarzan, played like Jane.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Onalim's most impressive "layout" hit was on Taron Johnson.  Looked like Tarzan, played like Jane.

Thinks like Cheeta.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

McDermott said Milano has had surgery and is in recovery.

I hope that recovery includes somehow injecting or transplanting Josh Allen's mutant DNA.

Buffalo Bills middle linebacker Terrel Bernard joins us for our first episode of Inside the Charge. Bernard talks about moving into the starting middle linebacker role in his second NFL season and how his teammates helped him feel ready for the moment. The LB goes behind the scenes of the linebackers room and shares the multiple personalities of the room and how he fits into it all. Bernard also helps rate the best fits of the year and tells us about his game day style. The episode ends with Bernard on the Hot Seat as he answers a few rapid-fire questions.

Bills LB Terrel Bernard Talks Fashion, Loving Fall, Running the Defense & More! | Inside the Charge

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Westside said:

It’s a lot for a rookie to pick up. He shows flashes of great potential. I’m sure the benching will only help him in the future. 

play him

sure tackles better than most of his teammates

live with the growing pains and accelerate his development

• Like 1