Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Mike:

mike.webp.0da0024742a987aec60d706292390be3.webp

why making the 2 LBS interchangeable is the goal

screws up the OL protections.

If the OL thinks anyone but Milano is the Mike, what happens to their protection calls when Milano is in fact the Mike

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

why making the 2 LBS interchangeable is the goal

screws up the OL protections.

If the OL thinks anyone but Milano is the Mike, what happens to their protection calls when Milano is in fact the Mike

As long as it isn't "43" at Mike we are good 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone see how Onalim did this week.

Bernard seems to be fitting in well so far. He shot a gap for a hit this week that even I, an underfed, bald-headed leaping gnome saw and thought, "Oooooh, so THAT's what the MLB is supposed to do."

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Anyone see how Onalim did this week.

Bernard seems to be fitting in well so far. He shot a gap for a hit this week that even I, an underfed, bald-headed leaping gnome saw and thought, "Oooooh, so THAT's what the MLB is supposed to do."

As I predicted, Onalim is doing better in a 4-3 with less responsibility.  He's not as late to the plays as he was in Buffalo.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

As I predicted, Onalim is doing better in a 4-3 with less responsibility.  He's not as late to the plays as he was in Buffalo.

“not as late” - high praise, indeed 

Meanwhile Bernard is sticking his nose (and everything behind that on his body) into the holes and stuffing runners BEHIND. - behind mind you - the Line of Scrimmage fairly regularly. 

Obviously he needs to work on his backpedaling circle route running behind the ball carrier so he can end up more consistently twelve yards downfield to witness the aftermath of the ball carrier being tackled by a couple of other Bills. 

Let’s be patient with him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's the year 2045.  Cities are drowning from global warming, we're under the whip of our AI overlords...and AJ Klein will be re-signed to the practice squad.

keanu-reeves-whoa.gif

• Haha 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Makes me wonder if this was driven solely by the success of Bernard and Williams early on, making it clear that he wasn’t going to be able to climb the depth chart.

I suspect that this might be a “retirement” rather than a retirement.

Either way, I’m thrilled with the way the LB room is shaking out, given how big of a question mark it was coming into the season.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I suspect that this might be a “retirement” rather than a retirement.

GettyImages-520717224-twsYq8-250x199.jpe  So it's not "retirement" retirement ?

• Haha 2