Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

On 3/9/2023 at 9:17 PM, Ann said:

$15m?

Looks like $15 MIL wasn’t enough! He got 4 years and $72 Mil. With $50 Mil guaranteed. Good for him, I guess. Pretty rich in my mind. 

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
28 minutes ago, Augie said:

Looks like $15 MIL wasn’t enough! He got 4 years and $72 Mil. With $50 Mil guaranteed. Good for him, I guess. Pretty rich in my mind. 

With inflation who knows how he’ll manage to get by???

• Haha 1

SquirminThurman
On 2/17/2023 at 12:01 PM, Foxx said:

Sounds like he's looking for the bag.

He found it, and the matching wallet, shoes and hat

• Haha 1

Rochesterny

Looks like edmunds agrees with bears and will be heading to Chicago. He wanted to get paid and got it

Edited by Rochesterny

27 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

Guess edmunds better get used to losing a lot

My gosh the Bears over the next 2 seasons will have a new team.  All the picks and money have to result in wins.  

• Like 1

Rochesterny

Beane has restructured Allen and Miller contract freeing up 32 million. Let’s see what he does. Wonder where poyer is going to land??? Wondering with Frazier gone edmunds gone and maybe poyer what will the defense look and feel like next year? Just curious to see what McDermott does.

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

Beane has restructured Allen and Miller contract freeing up 32 million. Let’s see what he does. Wonder where poyer is going to land??? Wondering with Frazier gone edmunds gone and maybe poyer what will the defense look and feel like next year? Just curious to see what McDermott does.

Haven't you heard?

The Bills are done. They've lost key people who helped them lose, are putting their team in the hands of a stubborn head coach who made them lose THREE WHOLE GAMES last year and refuses to learn from his mistakes, and will probably screw up the defense while only adding intense agita to the drunken fan base because it's impossible for the offensive coordinator to improve in his second year.

You're better off giving up the sport because the Bills are dead.

Catch up, wouldcha?

• Like 1

SquirminThurman

Went on some Bears message boards to see what 'The Bears' (SNL voice) fans thought of the Edmunds signing. I swore I was on a Bills message board. Fell into a few camps:

1) Great we just stole Brian Ulracher from the Bills! He is still so young 🤣

2) Positional fit with Eberfluss who likes rangy LBs with long wingspans.

This is why The Bears let R Smith go and replaced him with Edmunds now

3) Why are we signing all the MLBs and ignoring the DL?

Why add Edmunds for this salary when they signed TJ Edwards a good MLB 3 yrs $19.5m $12m guaranteed  

(great contract btw)

4) Not impressed, think Edmunds is overrated. My favorite post was literally the sad trombone sound.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Haven't you heard?

The Bills are done. They've lost key people who helped them lose, are putting their team in the hands of a stubborn head coach who made them lose THREE WHOLE GAMES last year and refuses to learn from his mistakes, and will probably screw up the defense while only adding intense agita to the drunken fan base because it's impossible for the offensive coordinator to improve in his second year.

You're better off giving up the sport because the Bills are dead.

Catch up, wouldcha?

The window is closing fast and I've gotta get out before I'm locked in!!!

31 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

Went on some Bears message boards to see what 'The Bears' (SNL voice) fans thought of the Edmunds signing. I swore I was on a Bills message board. Fell into a few camps:

1) Great we just stole Brian Ulracher from the Bills! He is still so young 🤣

Matt Milano plays more like Urlacher than does Edmonds.  

• Like 6

SquirminThurman
20 hours ago, Nanker said:

Not Onalim!

Dorian Williams would be a nice fit in a zone scheme. I think I mentioned him here before. Estimated 4-6th round guy.

Jack Campbell would be a reach in the 1st IMO, solid value in the second.

• Wow 1